FutureDart2113

Can i please get unbanned from the ttt server in gmod?

Can I please get unbanned from the Trouble in Terrorist Town  server in Garry's Mod because this is my favorite server. But what happened was I saw a guy crouching on the tower with a sniper so I killed him and he was a terrorist, then I killed 2 more people and died. I then exited the server because I had to go. Then the next morning I went to play and it said I got banned for mass rdm. Also, my friend is getting Garry's Mod and if I stay banned we would have to find a new server and I don't want to do that. My steam name is the same as my username its FutureDart2113. So can I get unbanned, I wont kill people again without fully knowing if there a traitor?

Posted  Edited by Nap14hockey

I'm going to help out everyone here, cause I have nothing to do.  @myPHART banned you for mass rdm.  He is the one that will be handling this.  Edit... it looks like you have two active bans somehow.  @SerAxolot also banned you, but that one is for a week.

Sourcebans link: https://sourcebans.gflclan.com/index.php?p=banlist&advSearch=STEAM_0:0:139052808&advType=steamid

Edited by Nap14hockey

wEEZhpy.jpg.54370668acb451a1bac8a5011679ce7b.jpg 

(Made by @Rose, thx :D)

[Former]- Breach Admin, OLD Purge SR. Admin, HnS admin, GMOD Murder admin, GMOD JB Admin, TTT Admin, Forum Moderator, Discord Moderator, Public Relations Team Member, Media Team Member

I'm out

Posted  Edited by myPHART

@SerAxolot banned you at first for a week, because that's the longest Trial Admins can ban. When I got on, I simply upgraded the ban to permanent. So, ask @SerAxolot on why you were banned, not me. I just upgraded the ban.

I'll take the permaban off, but the 1wk mass ban is staying until @SerAxolot responds to this.

EDIT: Permaban is removed. This is now @SerAxolot's appeal.

Edited by myPHART