GamerDaPig

Admin Application

Name: GamerDaPig
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:183201912
Play-time: 380 hours
Admin sponsor: @Mould 

Why do you want to become an admin?:
I would like to become an admin because I have met many wonderful people like Mould, Ballered, and yes even Devil, I also want to be an admin because i remember when i first cam on and had so many questions and now that i had learned those questions i would like to help others with it.

Why should we accept you?:
I feel that I should be accepted because I now know many of the problems and have a few ideas on how to fix them, and others like mic spamming some admins may not be on to mute them, but i have been playing a lot and may be on while some admins are not.

Extra information(how to contact you, times you are available etc):
I can be contacted through Steam, Skype, and Discord.  As for i have school and activities i may be on from 4:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. on weekdays and almost all day on weekends.

Thank you for taking the time to look at application and I'm looking foward to hearing all feedback!

Posted  Edited by nekos_number_1_bitchboi

@Mould Did not sponsor you.

-1 We don't need untruthful admins.

You also dont meet some of the requirements

Edited by nekos_number_1_bitchboi

rudepog.PNG.3a1c25f3009ab8e9219ba200ef1a01a5.PNG

Denied.

@Mould did NOT agree to sponsor you;

You're missing the minimum requirements (50 hours In-Game, not your CS:GO Hours) - you can check them here: http://cache3.gametracker.com/server_info/104.153.105.158:27015/top_players/?query=GamerDaPig

:locked: 

yeah.gif