Soviet_nazi

What is one thing you wish everyone could know/understand?

Posted  Edited by CheapTactic

I wish people would understand that I hate small talk and what kind of people are introverts, and also that not everyone is stupid as they are, wouldn't waste my time with their shitty issues that I don't care about just to get automatic support nor ask me dumb time filling questions,  and use their cockroach brains instead, manipulating shites that think that no one sees through them.

Edited by CheapTactic

02-416x277.jpg

That being a furry or a brony does not mean that we fuck animals or shit like that, I mean yes there are some extreme cases where humans do do that but its only a small small small percentage.

Take furries for example, we dont dress up cause we want to fuck animals, we dress up to escape the means of this reality, its our escape, its our bliss, some people drink to get away from their problems, we dress up, you rarely hear of all the good that furries do, take down my way for example, a bunch of furries got together and decided to raise money for the SPCA, in one day they raised over 7k, they kept NONE of it and donated it ALL, but none of that information found its way into the media, we are a community, we dont just get together and "Yiff" we are not all in this for sexual pleasure, 97% of us are furries cause we enjoy the escape and we enjoy the community and just the amazingness that it is, before you judge a furry, why not actually take the time to learn about what the community is about 

Heres a good place to start, these are all local furries and I know a couple of them personally

As for bronies the same thing applies.

Everyone is so quick to slash an burn a subculture just because its not the "Norm" 

And unfortunately bronies also fall victim to the attacks, when in reality once again, the actual community is amazing, they are all super friendly people and ive made some amazing life long friends from attending a few meetups

So in the end if you really want to judge someone for who they are, fine do that, but do it silently 

If you want to learn about the culture then go to a meet or two we'd love to teach you about who we are and how we are NOT animal fuckers, do your research, I cant stress this enough, DO IT AND LEARN

but yea, thats what I want people to know/learn

Achievements

Wasn't sure to set some history straight, or get a little patriotic with Canada. But this will help a lot of people, especially some younger people.

Abuse is not just limited to girls. Guys can and will experience it too. About a year or so ago, I was in a relationship that went on for about 3 1/2 years. Eventually some drama happened, and she had to be taken in by Child Family Services. It was at this point she made it seem like she was in the worst case scenario, pulling on my strings because I could tolerate a lot, and because I was kind and forgiving. She had done things like this before. In about two months I was a emotional and mental wreck. She had tugged and shoved myself mentally and emotionally, purposely destroyed friendships so she could spend more time with me. She made sure that I could have no friends if they were girls, and manipulated me to spend more time with her.

But I didn't care, or didn't notice. I loved her. You need to able to see that you as a person have the right to do whatever you want. If your girlfriend, boyfriend, husband, wife, fiance, or whatever is trying to control you and your actions. Leave them. Recognize when you are in fact being abused. This goes for everyone. Despite who you are dating, or married to, you can be friends with, or go anywhere you want, unless that is actually damaging to the relationship. 

Also. There is no excuse for cheating. If they willingly cheat, they are not invested enough in you. I learned that the hard way.

Ex TTT 24/7 Minecraft Admin.

Is Pretty Classy Too.

pyros.png.80bfa2fe08c28c8e48c94bc69e9b0f2a.png