Soviet_nazi

What is one thing you wish everyone could know/understand?

Posted  Edited by Soviet_nazi

So, I recently got inspired. After reading the thread about "What you dislike most about yourself" I went off on a tangent about how I wish other people understood depression in a better light, so they wouldn't be so quick to judge people with it, or think that you are just overreacting, so I thought to myself "What else are people unaware of?"

Anyway, I'm just curious about some things you guys think people should know that a lot of people don't. Could be something simple, or something drawn out, idc, I just want to make myself aware of some of these things, so maybe I won't be so quick to judge in the future, or I can help myself in the future with the knowledge.

Peace

-Soviet

P.S.

I love all of you guys (No homo for you men out there)

<3

Edited by Soviet_nazi

I wish people could understand that being on the computer a lot doesn't necessarily mean you're wasting your childhood or whatever and that is actually a profession and a career I'm interested in doing in the future that has something to do with computers.

Add me on steam if you have something to talk about or if you know me from in game.

Steam Profile

CHAT_UUUU.PNG.31ad2435c8e551cd7fca524a4b883455.PNGprisonerinhere.png.125596895993295e6d6a9a6a0ebe68ff.pngdivisionleader.png.74379b1f0abecd160352b74ee8071099.pngpillroblox.PNG.5a36deecf36187ec173dd21d2136828b.PNGboogabooga.jpeg.b968a95be49b2692c4832f021022b46a.jpegspacer.pngautismv2.png.7a7ba6b9d03ff16d503f7677ee7cdcab.png

I wish people (ESPECIALLY PARENTS) could understand that not aiming for ivy league colleges is perfectly fine. You shouldn't have to live your life unhappy whether or not you earn a lot of money. You live your life how you want to. If you're eager to become a doctor and willing to work hard for it, then by all means go for it. However, if you do not, don't. The job isn't worth wasting your whole life if you don't want it. I'm sure there are some of you out there that have parents that are demanding in wanting you to get good grades. I just wish that they could understand that their child doesn't always want to do what their parents want for them, whether or not "it's for their own good".

76561198088916523.png

I wish people understood that just because I am this or that, that I am not (insert stereotype).  This especially bothers me, when half my school thinks I am a homophobic (because i'm catholic) anti-immigrant (because I am of conservative affiliation), piece of shit.  

wEEZhpy.jpg.54370668acb451a1bac8a5011679ce7b.jpg 

(Made by @Rose, thx :D)

[Former]- Breach Admin, OLD Purge SR. Admin, HnS admin, GMOD Murder admin, GMOD JB Admin, TTT Admin, Forum Moderator, Discord Moderator, Public Relations Team Member, Media Team Member

I'm out

I wish people understood how much memes take an impact in my life and how it can help us when we're low.. I mean, MEMES!They're amazing! 

I am member on...

EVERYTHING!

ikilledroy.png.67c92b06382380dddcb1f8bf008bd063.png

noobs.png.0cf2d21bc81d219e9dd4ecbc869fc7fe.png

weirdserver.PNG.f1961b5cf0f22eb404ad0dcecc0c0f92.PNG

Interesting how I found this on SourceBans..

1khours.PNG.55315719558ceee643fe10faa7f9418b.PNG

signature.PNG.678535f00d34c4cd3e511ea8ce33b603.PNG

I SPENT 10 MINUTES TYPING A WELL EDUCATED COMEBACK TO A CHATBOX COMMENT AND THIS IS WHAT I GET?get rekt

sdadasdsadasd.gif.e8ae30d871c1e0c7058f2860a0c859f1.gif

360 turn one deag. Thanks Valve.(New application for Faze.)

592fa5f7b9714_giphy(11).gif.7fd2bb0984170a02502ade3c20d4719a.gif

You know what they say, the more orange juice you drink, the less percent you are to become a zombie. -Baked 2017

Posted  Edited by _Eli

Theater. When I tell people I do theater they're all like "oh so u like, go up on stage and act?" and I have to be like no, I do theater tech and then everyone's like "so your not as important" and then I have to be like I do lights and if i wasn't there, none of y'all would see the actors ugly ass faces. AND THERE WOULD BE NO SET WITHOUT US.

Pictures of our last set of the year: http://imgur.com/a/btF02

Edited by _Eli

STEAM 

76561198079961574.pngAddFriend.png

Posted  Edited by Lionel_Moosi

I wish everyone understood being an asshole just because you think it's right doesn't make you righteous. 

Or mathematics. If everyone understood higher order mathematics, calculus, differential equations and such, then they'd have a certain set of problem solving skills and a new way of thinking that I think would be beneficial to the world. 

Edited by Lionel_Moosi

The King in Gmod. 

I wish people understood what I'm feeling (Cause I have troublr with that)

And that they'd see my intentions behind most things.

200.gif            Hello from all the animals~

4 hours ago, Soviet_nazi said:

So, I recently got inspired. After reading the thread about "What you dislike most about yourself" I went off on a tangent about how I wish other people understood depression in a better light, so they wouldn't be so quick to judge people with it, or think that you are just overreacting, so I thought to myself "What else are people unaware of?"

Anyway, I'm just curious about some things you guys think people should know that a lot of people don't. Could be something simple, or something drawn out, idc, I just want to make myself aware of some of these things, so maybe I won't be so quick to judge in the future, or I can help myself in the future with the knowledge.

Peace

-Soviet

P.S.

I love all of you guys (No homo for you men out there)

<3

Also, you mean MY thread? :lenny:

200.gif            Hello from all the animals~

Making mistakes is human, and the person shouldn't hate themselves because of it. They should understand it's okay to make mistakes and learn from them.

original.gif

Achievements

14 hours ago, _Eli said:

Theater. When I tell people I do theater they're all like "oh so u like, go up on stage and act?" and I have to be like no, I do theater tech and then everyone's like "so your not as important" and then I have to be like I do lights and if i wasn't there, none of y'all would see the actors ugly ass faces. AND THERE WOULD BE NO SET WITHOUT US.

PREACH IT.

i've got one, Christianity, just... barely anyone gets it because some people just say the're Christians and don't do anything Christian-like (like they: rob, preach against God, that kinda stuff) and not a lot of people know that Christians are really nice people, it just makes me upset when people jump to conclusion because of stuff they heard from FOX news or something. i hope you guys understand what i mean

BTW: I can explain it to you...

23 hours ago, _Eli said:

Who are you? Count Olof? HAH FUNNY SERIES OF UNFORTUNATE EVENTS REFERENCE! Im so funny.. dead inside......

I am member on...

EVERYTHING!

ikilledroy.png.67c92b06382380dddcb1f8bf008bd063.png

noobs.png.0cf2d21bc81d219e9dd4ecbc869fc7fe.png

weirdserver.PNG.f1961b5cf0f22eb404ad0dcecc0c0f92.PNG

Interesting how I found this on SourceBans..

1khours.PNG.55315719558ceee643fe10faa7f9418b.PNG

signature.PNG.678535f00d34c4cd3e511ea8ce33b603.PNG

I SPENT 10 MINUTES TYPING A WELL EDUCATED COMEBACK TO A CHATBOX COMMENT AND THIS IS WHAT I GET?get rekt

sdadasdsadasd.gif.e8ae30d871c1e0c7058f2860a0c859f1.gif

360 turn one deag. Thanks Valve.(New application for Faze.)

592fa5f7b9714_giphy(11).gif.7fd2bb0984170a02502ade3c20d4719a.gif

You know what they say, the more orange juice you drink, the less percent you are to become a zombie. -Baked 2017

10 hours ago, Baked said:

Who are you? Count Olof? HAH FUNNY SERIES OF UNFORTUNATE EVENTS REFERENCE! Im so funny.. dead inside......

what?

STEAM 

76561198079961574.pngAddFriend.png

4 hours ago, Kurama said:

I would like everyone to understand that the world isn't revolving around them. 

This ^

and that when you say "k" or anything of a similar nature in response to me, it's basically a 'fuck you' to the entire conversation. Don't do that.

Ten hours.

10october2016.png.af6fcda062061fdee1c065120ad4aa23.png

23 hours ago, tenhours said:

This ^

and that when you say "k" or anything of a similar nature in response to me, it's basically a 'fuck you' to the entire conversation. Don't do that.

k

I would like a quick word in here, i'm not saying "k" as a 'fuck you' i'm using it because i'm lazy and don't want to type ok xD