DaPainWayne

Supporter/VIP Issue

Hello. I was wondering if I could get some help regarding my rank. For about a year and a half (at best guess) I have been a supporter on GFL. A while ago I had brought up this issue, but it was never resolved, so I am hoping to get it resolved now. When I started donating, there was still the perm VIP option, and it was where after a certain amount of supporter donations, it would add up to the VIP cost and the player would receive perm VIP. In my case, that had never occurred, and I didn't really bring forward the issue when I should have. From this, I was wondering if I could be set to the perm VIP since technically I should have had it long ago. 

I understand with changing times that may no longer be a possibility, but I was hoping to at least see if there is something that can be done for it, since it was an earned thing back then, which I had earned the rank. 

Thank you! I hope to hear back soon.

-Da Pain Wayne

GFX1.thumb.png.c5c5371c03240785be325143d4584c4a.png

(Signature credit to @Clavers)

I would also like to add that I realize my rank shows as member. It came up yesterday that I never applied for membership, so I did and my supporter rank had been removed and I was set to member. Thought I'd add that to clear any confusion that might occur.

GFX1.thumb.png.c5c5371c03240785be325143d4584c4a.png

(Signature credit to @Clavers)