kikofly

Zombie Escape Event #18 [Third Person Special]

Vote for time  

35 members have voted

1. 1. What time? (Look at the post to know how to convert your time)

• 11am Central Time (CDT) / 6pm Central European Summer Time (CEST) / 12am GMT+8
    • 1pm Central Time (CDT) / 8pm Central European Summer Time (CEST) / 2am GMT+8
    • 3pm Central Time (CDT) / 10pm Central European Summer Time (CEST) / 4am GMT+8
    • 5pm Central Time (CDT) / 12am Central European Summer Time (CEST) / 6am GMT+8
    • 7pm Central Time (CDT) / 1am Central European Summer Time (CEST) / 8am GMT+8

This poll is closed to new votes

If there is one person to blame from surf sahok, it's me. I made a slight error in the cfg meaning the boss hp was unaltered in the first place. I need to think of something good or bad to attone for this mistake.

people who   were crying and complaining  about  the dificulty   all the damn time and every  fucking  round ,thank you for ruining this event

please next time  man  the fuck up  or fuck  off  from the server   and  let others enjoy   the event

8 hours ago, wessaw said:

people who   were crying and complaining  about  the dificulty   all the damn time and every  fucking  round ,thank you for ruining this event

please next time  man  the fuck up  or fuck  off  from the server   and  let others enjoy   the event

Well nobody cried. LOL. There was 0-14 and boss was glitched. version was changed to v1_6 and we beated map with third person. =)

Posted  Edited by WarpedCakez
5 hours ago, xZephire said:

People even got that delusional from the thirdperson that they created a new term which i have heard of but I will never understand "tryhard zombie" @WarpedCakez. Instead of calling out single persons like Light for example really people calling him/her out made me feel sorry... the same goes for every other zombie that was called out but i remember his/her case particularly because he/her did a good job on getting most of the kills. Instead of calling out people like that turning on first person and thus greatly improving the aim is a very reasonable decision.

Except it isn't just Light. Sure he did aggressively bhop into the elevator causing a round loss on an already frustrating map, but this is just another problem we have with the server. I have seen many instances of humans standing around doing who knows what and "accidentally" get infected because they don't know what to do. As soon as they get infected though, they get this like super power or something like that and go super sayan zombie on whoever is trying to defend the team. Little things like that REALLY piss me off because your stupid move kills way more than just yourself. I'm not saying you have to play perfectly but keep in mind that its really aggravating to others when you die because of some one else standing too close to zombies. For instance, when I get infected, if I'm at the front defending I back off and let the zombies already advancing do their thing and the just join them. If everyone is in a stack and we were gonna lose anyways, then I will just kill the rest.

Maybe I did overreact a bit with the situation but maps that are shit in terms with design get me very toxic (ex. tilex).

EDIT: Forgot to add this but just wanted to suggest getting an anti-edge plugin. Its time to stop this stupidity.

Edited by WarpedCakez

Posted  Edited by Potti

Lol, blame me. I suggestioned surf sahok p when it comes out. If i didnt suggestion it, This event will be fine.

9 hours ago, WarpedCakez said:

edge

and Don't add stupid plugin. I know you got mad to edgers but... Its side of zombie escape. That plugin will makes dumb ze. I sure.

Edited by Potti

9 hours ago, WarpedCakez said:

EDIT: Forgot to add this but just wanted to suggest getting an anti-edge plugin. Its time to stop this stupidity.

Suggested this one like 1.5 years ago, but with how fragile the server is, adding more plugins can be a double-edged sword. I mean we can crash from one CT dying to level 2 boss of crazy escape...