Potti

Makes zombie mod great again

CS:GO Zombie Mod is dead. I'm not really sure if it can be revived. Our CS:GO European servers are mostly dead unfortunately :(

I hope the admins and manager are active on this server though. Do you have any suggestions for the server @Potti?

Thanks.

Posted  Edited by Bruce

I tried to help you guys revive it, unfortunately the ideas that I gave out were refused and the excuse was "Oh, it's not dead, just wait until summer"

When the server was attempting to get back on it's feet I really did try helping it but the staff wouldn't listen, I riotted many times about how bad and abusive staff are, they did get demoted but they got recruited again which makes my effort pointless, I gave up.

I hope the ZM EU gets back again because oh boy did I not have the most enjoyable time playing it.

Edited by Bruce

Achievements

36 minutes ago, Bruce said:

I tried to help you guys revive it, unfortunately the ideas that I gave out were refused and the excuse was "Oh, it's not dead, just wait until summer"

When the server was attempting to get back on it's feet I really did try helping it but the staff wouldn't listen, I riotted many times about how bad and abusive staff are, they did get demoted but they got recruited again which makes my effort pointless, I gave up.

I hope the ZM EU gets back again because oh boy did I not have the most enjoyable time playing it.

Oh, Wat's you're idea? I have some ideas but idk It could be revive server. Yea I hope ZM gets back too.

Just now, Potti said:

Oh, Wat's you're idea? I have some ideas but idk It could be revive server. Yea I hope ZM gets back too.

I had a lot of ideas, I commented on ZM Suggestions, I sent pms about staff abuse, I reported bugs, I made 2 entire massive posts that I spent hours on working so they come out perfect with photoshop etc about the server's death and how to revive it, and they got a lot of attention, the server got a little bit of a higher player count but my ideas were refused, and they stated that the server isn't dying, which wasn't the case, I currently no longer player but I'm actually offering to play once more and help the server, I still have contacts of players that used to be ranked top 10 so I can make things happen.

Achievements

9 minutes ago, Synt4x said:

I had a lot of ideas, I commented on ZM Suggestions, I sent pms about staff abuse, I reported bugs, I made 2 entire massive posts that I spent hours on working so they come out perfect with photoshop etc about the server's death and how to revive it, and they got a lot of attention, the server got a little bit of a higher player count but my ideas were refused, and they stated that the server isn't dying, which wasn't the case, I currently no longer player but I'm actually offering to play once more and help the server, I still have contacts of players that used to be ranked top 10 so I can make things happen.

How about being server manager or admin? I hope staff's dont ingnore his idea this time. @Roy