valie

Ban Appeal/Karma Banned

Posted  Edited by valie

Name: my pronouns are "it"

Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:158111577

Banned by: Console

Ban reason: Karma Banned

Why you should be unbanned: This time, i didn't rdm anyone, in fact, i had killed the mass rdm'ers from yesterday and one by one as i killed them they were just rdm'ers. Believe me, i like this server, i stopped from last ban on rdm'ing. I have a witness as well @Krzyforbacon. Hope you read this, thank you @Violator

Edited by valie

Well, the past time's i had thought i would get away with these kinda these and it wouldn't be on my record. But i was wrong so. Then before my previous ban which was major, I've decided to stop. The problem is their so many mass rdm'ers on this server when their isn't any admins on. So as i get my revenge on them, i get banned when an admin comes on. Im just their on the wrong times and at the right time barely. So yeah, ik you wouldn't believe me but I'm speaking the truth.

Posted  Edited by valie

Well, it always happens, its not fair to let them get away with it, how tf am i supposed to deal with it when no admins on and can't get any on as well?

Edited by valie

22 minutes ago, valie said:

Well, it always happens, its not fair to let them get away with it, how tf am i supposed to deal with it when no admins on and can't get any on as well?

Yeah follow the rules and don't rdm? Maybe find an admin on our discord?

I9MhKK5.png

Posted  Edited by Kunkko
35 minutes ago, valie said:

I will follow the rules though. Ill stop, (if i don't)you can perm-ban me

didnt you say that last time

keksdee.png

Edited by Kunkko

bestpirate.gif.de491bde4cffb9a186b681b15af9a8d1.gif   76561198089778072.pnghehehe.gif