ZombieSurvivalist

I WANT TO GET UNBANNED

Name:[red][GFL]StormSniper

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:123748565

Banned by:  Severely Artistic

Ban reason: I got banned for RDM/leaving.

Why you should be unbanned:

First of all I accidently RDMED. People were saying this guy was a terrorist and he started hitting me with his pickaxe, so I shot him. Second I left 5 mins before the ban and 5 mins after the admin slayed me. This is also affecting my application on another GFL server. It was a mess up on my part and sorta the admin also, if this can be resolved as soon as possible that would be great!

zombie.gif.9f61cda00cc278f3206b18d15c4fe7f3.gif.1f008076e6c4f4e9413e07a2042164f4.gif

When I was on, you had RDMed someone. I aslayed you for the next round due to this RDM. When I had asked you, "Why did you RDM that guy?" and aslayed you, you just responded with a "fuk you". If this was not targeted at me, then you were ignoring me when I was speaking directly to you. 

I noticed you were a GFL member when you were on and I also believe I had told you that bans carry across servers.

You should be well aware that if you RDM someone and have an aslay on you, you should not be leaving or you will be taking a ban. 

20 minutes ago, ZombieSurvivalist224 said:

First of all I accidently RDMED. People were saying this guy was a terrorist and he started hitting me with his pickaxe, so I shot him. 

It's odd how you did not provide such an explanation when I asked, or even after you had been aslayed. 

21 minutes ago, ZombieSurvivalist224 said:

Second I left 5 mins before the ban and 5 mins after the admin slayed me.

What does this have to do with you being appealed? If you leave with an aslay on you, it is a ban. For no reason should you be leaving, especially with the knowledge of it. You appear to have acknowledged the fact you had an aslay on you, yet left. That is not going to help you out unfortunately. 

22 minutes ago, ZombieSurvivalist224 said:

This is also affecting my application on another GFL server. 

You are understanding that now? You should have understood that when you were on the server with an aslay that you clearly acknowledged having.

25 minutes ago, ZombieSurvivalist224 said:

This is also affecting my application on another GFL server.

That does not help your case for an appeal. How do you plan on becoming an admin if you do not wish to obey the rules of another server within the community? You do not get to get away with RDMing just because it is not the server you plan on becoming admin on.

27 minutes ago, ZombieSurvivalist224 said:

It was a mess up on my part and sorta the admin also

This is where it worsens for you as well. You are attempting to shift the mistake onto me? I did not mess up on my end at all. I did my job correctly. It is only on you for getting banned for RDM and leave.

I will let you respond to this before I make a final decision. Choose your words wisely.

Retard

TTT Admin

Breach Admin

Ragdoll Combat Manager

76561198116532521.png

QieICm4iRd6R572F6QZmzQ.png

qIbaita.gif

Just now, ZombieSurvivalist224 said:

Ok I may have just messed up myself, and I am really sorry about what happend. I will not do this again, and I will prob stay off the server for a while. Sorry to waste your time.

You did not respond to anything I have said. If you are not going to, then it will be a waste of time and the appeal will be denied. I will give you a second chance to respond.

Retard

TTT Admin

Breach Admin

Ragdoll Combat Manager

76561198116532521.png

qIbaita.gif

3 minutes ago, ZombieSurvivalist224 said:

Like I said before I am sorry and I should of stayed on the server to listen what you had to say. I do realize that I was slayed and I forgot to stay on to work it out. It is all my mistake and not yours. I will not do this again.

There is a lot of wrong in this sentence. You "forgot" to stay on to work it out? How are you going to go ahead and acknowledge a slay, but then forget you are not supposed to leave?

Retard

TTT Admin

Breach Admin

Ragdoll Combat Manager

76561198116532521.png

qIbaita.gif

Just now, ZombieSurvivalist224 said:

I will read the rules again, please though I just want to get unbanned, I wont do this again. I am sorry its my fault. 

You are still not giving me a reason to unban you.

Retard

TTT Admin

Breach Admin

Ragdoll Combat Manager

76561198116532521.png

qIbaita.gif

You know what? I am going to give you another chance since you have a good ban record and you seem sincere and apologetic, or are at least trying to. 

But just for the record, if this repeats in the future, your appeal is not going to go the way you would want it, most likely at least.

As for your application, I do not know what you are talking about as I can not seem to find it. If you mean you are going to apply, then never mind about this. Understand, you should obey the rules on all GFL servers.

Accepted. :locked:

Retard

TTT Admin

Breach Admin

Ragdoll Combat Manager

76561198116532521.png

qIbaita.gif