Infectious

infecti0us greets you!!

Hey y'all,

Just wanted to stop by and say an official hello to my fellow clanmates! My name is Ray or you may know me as infecti0us! I'm a very active GFL CSGO 1v1 player and have been playing on the server for around 2 years now! I mainly play ESEA and otherwise chill in the 1v1 server. I'm pretty chill and usually down for anything! I play a lot of Overwatch as well! Feel free to say hello and get to know me! 

Outside of video games, I like guitar, paintball, cars and photography!

Oh follow my Insta too, below is a sneak peek !! @culray

Ray Luc (infecti0us)

GrafArtist2.jpg

3 minutes ago, DoctorDJ said:

Welcome to GFL i hope to see you on one day feel free to pm me if you have questions 

Thanks Doc!! Pretty new to the forum side of things but i decided it was time to get started haha!

Welcome to gfl!!! 

If you need anything feel free to shoot me a pm.

*Insert former roles in GFL*

Former Council   

Former Pron Star    

Former Community Advisor  

Former Cinema and DarkRP Manager

Former Hide n Seek and DarkRP Head/Super Admin

Former Purge(x3), EFT, Cinema, DarkRP, Hide n Seek, Prop Hunt Admin

5a7926cb7024a_Kedasludrukeraklelea_07c958_6462531.gif.06f1ecedf1a3463d0ddca230a4ff3f8f.gif

Achievements

Hey @Infectious! Welcome to the forums dude!
Thats some sick art, if you have more of those, feel free to post them in this thread:

That's where our members usually post IRL Pictures of themselves or other cool stuff related to real life!

If you need help feel free to PM me ;)

yeah.gif

Welcome to the Forums there Ray/Infecti0us! Should you choose to frequent the website, you will likely see me in the Chatbox, and never in-game, because I do not have a computer that I can use to game.

On that note, feel free to come into the Chatbox and talk! New faces are always wonderful for me and other forum-dwellers!

Have a blessed one my man!