bluetanager

Banned for "hacking"

Posted  Edited by bluetanager - Edit Reason: had to fix incorrect sentences

Name: Jesus Christ

Steam ID:  STEAM_0:1:70998795

Banned by: Senpai

Ban reason: "hacking"

Why you should be unbanned:  I was prop surfing in the nether and managed to reach an unreachable location. Prop surfing is worth a slay. I dont think it was just the prop surfing in the nether. Because this is where i think Senpai got a wrong perspective. I was a detective and killed 3 traitors in a round. And dont get me wrong it was really quick. I understand that is fishy. But i will go more in depth. I climbed the tower and there was several un id's laying in the tower. And i see 2 people passing it and going up in the tower. I killed them swiftly as one had a sniper another had an m16 and i had a shot gun. Like i said it was very swift. Then i collected dna on the third guy and killed him swiftly too. I was really good at that round. I cant even hack dude. I missed a couple of shots too. I dont know if you can replay the scenes. Oh yeah and also right before i got banned i had a gun fight with another traitor. And he beat me in a gun fight. Then mysteriously after that i got banned for hacking. I mean it would be more reasonable if i killed the T quickly. But no he killed me. IT took me a while to kill him. Now lets get to the point. Out of the 21 bans i have recieved i have not appealed to it because i knew i was in my wrong. But this ban was worth a appeal because i have never been banned for something i havent done. Possible senpai has a grudge on me and used my skills as an advantage to ban me for a week. I dont understand how i get banned for hacking right as i lost in a gun fight against a traitor. This ban struck out to me the most and was worth an appeal out of my 21 bans. Because this is obsurd.

Edited by bluetanager
had to fix incorrect sentences

Posted  Edited by Dante_Senpai

Alright, I was watching you do all of this, and there were NO unid'd bodies at all, in fact, you killed ALL the Traitors that round with little to no proof. Now, I don't really care about the propsurf part, because I can simply just TP you. I gave you an extra round while I was spectating you, and you started again, you attempted to kill two traitors, when they didn't even do anything, plus the whole time, you never even DAMAGED an innocent, like, not even once, you only killed/damaged traitors. Now I DID take in consideration of your previous bans, because I was getting suspicious of you, I decided to spectate myself and check out your bans, and holy shit that is a lot of RDM bans, like, wtf. You didn't have any friends on the server (at the time) and you were walking like you couldn't see the walls, but instead, were looking directly at traitors. It looked far from a coincidence with the events that were taking place. I am Denying this appeal.

Edited by Dante_Senpai

10 minutes ago, Dante_Senpai said:

Alright, I was watching you do all of this, and there were NO unid'd bodies at all, in fact, you killed ALL the Traitors that round with little to no proof. Now, I don't really care about the propsurf part, because I can simply just TP you. I gave you an extra round while I was spectating you, and you started again, you attempted to kill two traitors, when they didn't even do anything, plus the whole time, you never even DAMAGED an innocent, like, not even once, you only killed/damaged traitors. Now I DID take in consideration of your previous bans, because I was getting suspicious of you, I decided to spectate myself and check out your bans, and holy shit that is a lot of RDM bans, like, wtf. You didn't have any friends on the server (at the time) and you were walking like you couldn't see the walls, but instead, were looking directly at traitors. It looked far from a coincidence with the events that were taking place. I am Denying this appeal.

maxresdefault.jpg

Well, it's denied, so someone should lock this.

Retard

TTT Admin

Breach Admin

Ragdoll Combat Manager

76561198116532521.png

QieICm4iRd6R572F6QZmzQ.png

qIbaita.gif

Posted  Edited by Dante_Senpai - Edit Reason: #severlyartistic is a meme lord

Edit: I am modifying this to a perma-ban, saying hacking is a permanent ban.

nice meme severly

@Xy_ Please close this.

Edited by Dante_Senpai
#severlyartistic is a meme lord