EJ.

Get Rid of Weeping Angels Special Round

Don't know if it already happened, but it caused the whole server to lag with all the 173s moving.

Unless there can be a way to make it a different SCP, maybe a bunch of 966 or 682. Not sure if it'll still be causing the server to lag or not. 

759110999_GFLSignature.png.5f98a0d75491ad7bc17aaf7a35c1f7bf.png

Thank you @AceOfSpadesMM for the signature! Very much appreciated.

I've played this round multiple times and haven't seemed to encounter any lag from both sides. I played as both human and 173 in these rounds and still no lag. I personally don't mind the round as 173 can be very easy to take down if you have multiple people who will cooperate, but if the 173's know what they're doing then they can easily bulldoze through humans.

Maybe it's something on your end creating the lag? Like I said I personally haven't encountered it. I do like this round though. I'd say keep it unless the lag is a majority issue. -1

1 minute ago, Vertiblue said:

I've played this round multiple times and haven't seemed to encounter any lag from both sides. I played as both human and 173 in these rounds and still no lag. I personally don't mind the round as 173 can be very easy to take down if you have multiple people who will cooperate, but if the 173's know what they're doing then they can easily bulldoze through humans.

Maybe it's something on your end creating the lag? Like I said I personally haven't encountered it. I do like this round though. I'd say keep it unless the lag is a majority issue. -1

It happened yesterday, the whole server started lagging out really hard.

759110999_GFLSignature.png.5f98a0d75491ad7bc17aaf7a35c1f7bf.png

Thank you @AceOfSpadesMM for the signature! Very much appreciated.

This happened last night when the server was very populated, don't think it could handle the speed of 4 173's

flat800x800075f_u3.jpg.3b2de3357bb7a5675102e5314eba0fd3.jpg                                                                                         

There were about 50 people so about 5 173s. Haxray slayed everyone and Immediately it got better. Was a lot of cancer after it tho…

+1

“I was so good at being a kid, and so terrible at being whatever I was now.”
― John Green, Turtles All the Way Down

Achievements

I doubt that 173 is causing that lag, either way, removed it just in case.

71CFA5EE-923C-4740-ACF4-508B753C9AD7.png.92a0d40c0fa7773f71fea2453f581d16.png

(signature made by @Kaylode)

Previously known as Xy.

Twitter ❤️Ko-Fi ❤️Github

IMG_0248.jpg

ben_mixed_opinions.png