Adomination1

I was banned for "shoting" with someone

Posted  Edited by Adomination1

I was playing on a gfl TTT server and i was randomely banned for klling someone i saw kill someone else. the ban says Disconnect: You have been banned from this server (shoting with kyman1111) please visit GFLclan.com.

Edited by Adomination1

Also it's ghosting (kill me I made a spelling error) 

Also it was you an kyman111 

Notice he was also banned 

You say you watched a guy kill kyman, so me being suspicious cause well I'm suspicious of EVERYTHING, decided to watch the death scene 

So one I'm here chillin an watching this death go down on the first floor tower and panning the camera around lo an behold you were not there, so I thought to myself oh maybe he was on the floor above the death so I move the camera around and you were not there, ok so plan b, maybe you were standing on the tracks and saw it happen through the window, nope not there either, now where could you be, well you were by the T tester NOT LOOKING AT THE TOWER ok so now my suspicion is through the roof so I investigated further and *gasp* you two are friends oh ho now I got you, and this that's the story of how you and kyman111 got banned for ghosting

Yes I know this does not belong here, but I'm on my phone and my SB don't work right on my phone

The End

Bouncing 

Achievements

3 hours ago, GLOdysseus said:

This doesn't belong in general discussion. Appeal on https://sourcebans.gflclan.com/

No it does not. How many times I must tell you that only Manager+ can see it? If it was a normal admin that banned him, then it should only be the normal admin to see the appeal. Besides, for gmod TTT, all reports and appeals are sent privately on PM. Besides, no one actually uses that considering it doesn't actually work and we are not supposed to use that either way. If you guys uses it on Purge, that's you guys; but we're not supposed to use that for other servers in general sense. 

pfs.gif.0454852536d8143a5e368e9f7a24a8a4.gif

credits to @Clavers

Achievements

6 hours ago, Bouncing said:

Also it's ghosting (kill me I made a spelling error) 

Also it was you an kyman111 

Notice he was also banned 

You say you watched a guy kill kyman, so me being suspicious cause well I'm suspicious of EVERYTHING, decided to watch the death scene 

So one I'm here chillin an watching this death go down on the first floor tower and panning the camera around lo an behold you were not there, so I thought to myself oh maybe he was on the floor above the death so I move the camera around and you were not there, ok so plan b, maybe you were standing on the tracks and saw it happen through the window, nope not there either, now where could you be, well you were by the T tester NOT LOOKING AT THE TOWER ok so now my suspicion is through the roof so I investigated further and *gasp* you two are friends oh ho now I got you, and this that's the story of how you and kyman111 got banned for ghosting

Yes I know this does not belong here, but I'm on my phone and my SB don't work right on my phone

The End

Bouncing 

*sheds a tear* A true story my friend, the best ever!

1289603434_Addaheading.png.eadfebe80166124e1eaa8a5d7a6442df.png1941766073_Addaheading(1).png.2c1fac40b4dfe13ef401709e1570aa01.png