Sugarlessasp

Pokemon GO accident

Posted  Edited by WaterWolf11

So i give Pkmn GO a try. *installs Pkmn go* what do you want to name your character? *Puts in very sexual name* name invalid * Tries The Emperor of Mankind* name invalid.... FUCK *Khorne* name invalid. Finaly i got my name ( not telling you guys so suck it) game says go to a pokestop... checks map... nearest pokestop is 33km away... *uninstall game?* yes...

Edited by WaterWolf11

Playingdetectiveonss13.gif

TTT MC in a nutshell.

Posted  Edited by WaterWolf11

Whoops not 33km away its just 13km away. Also i don't have a sttong data plan so i can't really play it for a long time at all. Also i plmn sucks becuase i can't name myself Youngster Joey.

Edited by WaterWolf11

Playingdetectiveonss13.gif

TTT MC in a nutshell.

Heaven forbid but coming soon to a life theater hopefully not near anyone of us, "Rapists and Suicide bombers hack and use popular app to lure thousands of innocent victims". Seriously did any planning other than reviving a millennial's childhood dream ever go to developing this app? Looking at the San Francisco gathering was disturbing. Positive to meet other like minded people but disturbing as a security nightmare.

We all start out as idealists only to slowly but surely become realists one day, the likes of which we'd never imagine we would become. Meanwhile we stare back at new idealists and see a reflection of what we once were.

Facing reality to get through life.

:cockatiel: I drink birds alive and whole while petting them :cockatiel:

devolver_future_future_gif_by_digi_matri

59 minutes ago, CNe7532294 said:

Heaven forbid but coming soon to a life theater hopefully not near anyone of us, "Rapists and Suicide bombers hack and use popular app to lure thousands of innocent victims". Seriously did any planning other than reviving a millennial's childhood dream ever go to developing this app? Looking at the San Francisco gathering was disturbing. Positive to meet other like minded people but disturbing as a security nightmare.

Yeah, it could potentially be a problem with security but when you think about it, there's a lot of gatherings like this that are potential places for attacks to occur at anyway.

I'd say that the main danger is people running together in large groups like some people have been in Central Park. If someone falls down then they can be easily stampeded to death. Spooky stuff. I'd hate to be stepped on to death over a Pokemon.

"Be good people"