NewNebula12

Rank Idea

I have a new idea for a rank

Ambassador

their jobs would be to;

A: Come up with new ideas for servers / Addons

B: Help control suggestions

C: Help keep tensions calm between "rival" groups/clans or people (Being a mediator in PM/Posts)

D: Be the first responders to hate

This could help in many ways because so many people hate each other on this site, and we need to stop this because were a *cliché* Family.

There's also a lot of shit suggestions sometimes, and we need a dedicated group for that to see if its a good idea to post or not, If its shitpost suggestion, Its not going up basically.

That is all, and thanks for reading.

200.gif            Hello from all the animals~

The council rank already incorporates this. Having additional ranks for select things in GFL could overall complicate things. Which is why we have select people to manage a range of things within the community. I can understand the suggestion but if you have any concerns within the community or issues the council members are here to take action.

Thanks -Joel

76561198130815225.png

8EFBB426-F3D7-4A6C-B409-7372CCCD11F5-1640-000003D5E8AD4561.png

12 minutes ago, JoelSmith said:

The council rank already incorporates this. Having additional ranks for select things in GFL could overall complicate things. Which is why we have select people to manage a range of things within the community. I can understand the suggestion but if you have any concerns within the community or issues the council members are here to take action.

Thanks -Joel

21 minutes ago, The_Teddy_Bear_Muffin said:

I have a new idea for a rank

Ambassador

their jobs would be to;

A: Come up with new ideas for servers / Addons

B: Help control suggestions

C: Help keep tensions calm between "rival" groups/clans or people (Being a mediator in PM/Posts)

D: Be the first responders to hate

This could help in many ways because so many people hate each other on this site, and we need to stop this because were a *cliché* Family.

There's also a lot of shit suggestions sometimes, and we need a dedicated group for that to see if its a good idea to post or not, If its shitpost suggestion, Its not going up basically.

That is all, and thanks for reading.

Considering what Joel said, This seems like it won't be different than existing ranks

jinnd1.png

Posted  Edited by Joshy

Don't forget: Not only does the current set of ranks already incorporate these things, but you can do it without rank too ;) A lot of people aren't promoted into a position to suddenly become whatever the position incorporates; they already have these characteristics and sometimes a fitting title is assigned to them.

edit:

I elaborate on this in detail in a past thread, and so I'd like to share it in case you'd like to ponder on this further.

Edited by Joshy

PoorWDm.png?width=360&height=152