tealchicken

Christmas update?

Wassup I've notice that servers are adding Christmas things to them, so what about some Christmas maps? Or Christmas melee weapons? Playermodels is just an idea because I know servers have been crashing a lot *cough* purge *cough*. You could add the grinch or like a santa model like the ones that are used on purge. This is just an idea if this is to bad of an idea take it down :P

Prop-Hunt (Admin)

[Former] Gmod Jailbreak (Admin)

76561198362397576.png

That's if there is a Christmas map that's compatible to Gmod or surf server overall. Weapons and player models can cause lag if the size is too big or if there's a incompatibility to server. 

pfs.gif.0454852536d8143a5e368e9f7a24a8a4.gif

credits to @Clavers

Achievements

Posted  Edited by Teal_Chicken

@Bae I mean like three new models that have to do with Christmas.

Maybe a new map.

Christmas songs?

Melee weapons- candy canes

Santa hats- elf hats

And some servers have little things that have to do with the seasons such as hns and purge, then they go away after awhile.

I just think that adding some spice makes everything nice.

Edited by Teal_Chicken

Prop-Hunt (Admin)

[Former] Gmod Jailbreak (Admin)

76561198362397576.png

In a smaller server like this, lag isn't too much of a concern as it won't be hitting enough players to cause such lag [plus it's specs are decent] (unless we are referring to client-side/FPS lag, which shouldn't be too big of a concern unless you use a worn out toaster), as long as it isn't causing crashes. Personally, I don't see much of a reason for a whole "Christmas Update", especially since snow versions of the maps more than likely don't exist, and the only addon capable of adding snow materials also causes client crashing. The most that might be done is maybe some random Christmas player models as suggested, in point shop and maybe some other small stuff. 

Thanks for the suggestion.

76561198148448003.png

Agreed...

[Former] GMod Jailbreak Admin (Shut Down)

[Former] GMod Prop Hunt Admin (Resigned)

[Former] GMod Hns T-Admin (Resigned)

[Former] GMod Skill Surf T-Admin (Shut Down)

Violator.PNG

here_bb.PNG.0a6beee6881d8cae5efdb143016a2825.PNG