Jump to content
 Share

Wolfii

GFL YouTuber Database!

Recommended Posts

Hello (again xD)

I think there should be a database for YouTubers that not only play on GFL, but also record. This could also help get the word out, especially small channels, so that people could watch their videos and they gain subscribers, like all small YouTubers would like. So, if you would like to be on the database, please put your name, youtube link, and Twitter(optional) and I'll add you to the database!

 

DB: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ZbEH411kQT6tuHPO5NmGC8SyHY2UFOdC55nBUGvClLM/edit?usp=sharing

 

I'll keep updating as the names come in.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


1 hour ago, Troak said:

Is this really needed? Why don't someone make a GFL youtube account and we all just submit highlights to that?

I think that instead of a community channel, it could give exposure to the individual channel, not just GFL as a whole. I've looked into some statistics with community channels, and if someone re-uploads a video from another YouTuber, only 20% of the people look at the original posters channel.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


3 minutes ago, epicawesomewolf said:

I think that instead of a community channel, it could give exposure to the individual channel, not just GFL as a whole. I've looked into some statistics with community channels, and if someone re-uploads a video from another YouTuber, only 20% of the people look at the original posters channel.

Alrighty, after those statistics i fully agree with you

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


2 hours ago, Troak said:

Is this really needed? Why don't someone make a GFL youtube account and we all just submit highlights to that?

 

We do. I "managed" it at one point and had a lot of highlights/game clips to upload, but my internet was and is absolute shit. 

 

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCN0HZIJVAKsRKoii3eYpgOg

 

Here's the channel.

 

P.S. My friend Grumpy has a youtube and uploads some 

 

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiPfhMYVU0B5I8epcmFnebQ

 

hey thats pretty good

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


14 minutes ago, Otter said:

 

We do. I "managed" it at one point and had a lot of highlights/game clips to upload, but my internet was and is absolute shit. 

 

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCN0HZIJVAKsRKoii3eYpgOg

 

Here's the channel.

 

P.S. My friend Grumpy has a youtube and uploads some 

 

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiPfhMYVU0B5I8epcmFnebQ

 

hey thats pretty good

 

 

Would you like me to add him to the database?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×
×
  • Create New...