deathinlaw

Steam ID:

STEAM_0:1:39544715

Banned by:

CabGrassy

Ban reason:

mass rdm

Why you should be unbanned:

I killed 3 people for 3 valid reasons. I killed one guy for prop pushing and killing a man which is accordance with the rules. I then killed two people who had took notice of an unided body and climbed up a ladder past it without iding it. They made no attempt to id it and fled the scene. The first person I killed had dropped a knife on his death reinforcing the idea that he was a traitor. I then engaged his accomplice and killed him. I had killed them in compliance with the rule that states a person can be kosed for ignoring a dead body and having no intention of iding it. The first person who I killed later claimed that he had the intention to id it, however, he was heading in the direct opposite way that the body laid. The unided body was that of "do you know de wey". This can be seen in the logs. After I had submitted my responses the admin banned after not even half a minute showing that he did not properly investigate the instances even though I provided the proper documentation to the said events. I had a proper reason to kill the prop pusher/ prop killer and removing that it leaves with a bit of a "grey area" when it comes to the other two people I killed you can argue I rdmed them if you have never read the rules but they clearly say that not iding bodies is a kosable offense. The speed at which this ban was administered and the lack of knowledge of the rules that the admin who banned me displays why so be unbanned.