MASTAH

Who can beat Gaunter O'Dimm?

"Gaunter O'Dimm (G.O.D), also known as Master Mirror, or the Man of Glass, is a character featured in The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt. Which character(s) in any type of media (comic book, movie, tv, etc.) could kill him? (SPOILERS BELOW if you haven't beaten Hearts of Stone)

His true identity is unknown (speculated to be a highly-powerful devil or demon) and the full capacity of his powers are not known. He grants people exactly what they wish for (not what they want) in exchange for their soul. He is able to be beaten if someone enters into a contract with him and wins, but I'm curious if there's a character powerful enough to kill him without doing that.

http://witcher.wikia.com/wiki/Gaunter_O'Dimm

Notable feats, all of which are done with little to no effort:

Freeze time by clapping his hands

Summon and control storms

Grant physical immortality to someone, and able to strip away a person's emotions completely.

Able to levitate/walk in the air

Able to control and torture a dead man's spirit/soul.

Able to take away the life force/soul from a person by touching them

Able to travel between different dimensions/planes, and teleport other people between them.

He's almost omniscient - able to predict the future, and knows essentially everything about any person.

He can create magical barrier traps that can kill someone if they step out of the barrier.

Able to cause blindness to a person just from the person reading information about him.

Able to create seemingly any object out of nothing.

Able to create entire landscapes, buildings, vegetation, and creatures

Superhuman strength - He was able to stick a wooden spoon deep into a man's eye with no physical effort.

Able to magically burn a mark into someone's face".

latest?cb=20160106021308

2 hours ago, MASTAH said:

Able to cause blindness to a person just from the person reading information about him.

Guess I'm blind now.

Thanks

Hope your day has been good so far, go ahead and move onto the next comment, I got nothin' for you anymore :)