QuestionableMiki

The Beautifulness Of Steam For Me...

Posted  Edited by QuestionableMiki - Edit Reason: Morning Coffee Doesn't Help...

It's funny how around now, I've been getting weird stuff on Steam since I'm (How Troop Puts It) "Miss Hentai" of the place. Here's a pic of what I mean....ST_IMG_01.PNG.77de021924a9d6e2e285a45ebfe61f10.PNG

And the invites.... They come out of the blue sometimes, being cancerous or just random... (The Muslim Federation one, not the Nasuverse one)

ST_IMG_02.PNG.5ddf27ad8e2550d46819e6ae9f27a8da.PNG

Also with that comes weird people. I only have one screenshot of a person who friended me for no reason and never had the intent to be friends since they're a "crack addict" in my terms... (There was another person who tried to add me as their friend that was really "ERP"-ish [their profile comments were filled with ERP-worth of shit there...])

ST_IMG_03.PNG.31342132cfa818e3ca069c8bec273b74.PNG

So, Steam's a "fun" place for me when it wants to give me trash. 

Edited by QuestionableMiki
Morning Coffee Doesn't Help...

tell me about invites and how I have to click ignore all again and again and again and again.

too this day I do not understand how I am even a likable person I've heard how I speak played back at later times when people are in love with me and it sounds retarded I mean I am not one who likes seeing others upset so I tend to go in and act retarded and portray a retarded persona where if you talk to me in any private form you might figure out who I really am but here are some shitty pictures of steam

no joke though I am convinced that I would have over 1k comments on my profile if I turned this to public 2nevkvRvRkun1n33ZjFJ6Q.png due to the high amount of people that notice me somehow don't know how I stand out

from others but uhh ya... now here is invites from the past idek maybe about 24 hours... R6l0ouNzQ_6PbZ5puWVYLA.png

and here is it showing how I capped out on friends once again... ff427zOFR3So02Kn6cPMqw.png also I might have 2 people blocked on my friends list atm shhhh don't tell anyone also fun fact with only 1 open friend slot you can get infinite friend request sent your way but you have to remove pending invites in order to send others friend requests.

Achievements