Oreos

Unban Oreos

Name: Oreos

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:73473799

Banned by:  No fucking clue doesnt say

Ban reason: No fucking clue doesnt say

Why you should be unbanned: I have no idea why I was banned in the first place but I enjoy this server :/

I'd like to point out that you were literally banned last week for mass RDM, if I had to take a guess as to why you were "banned for no reason" and using your last appeals information I dare say you didn't read the rules and you once again went around killing people like you admitted in your last appeal and got banned for mass RDM

Achievements

You literally mentioned "I was banned for 2 weeks for mass RDM" and just a bit later you killed 2 people instantly at the beginning and attempt to kill a third. Your ban was Attempt Mass RDM and it was made for a month due to your recent Mass RDM ban.

giphyMilkMan.gif.fb5ae94508aa4d64ac8cb43f19d36ff4.gif

Considering you had troubles posting here for some reason, I will answer it here. If you don't want to be banned then don't joke about it because your logic is literally 9/8 here. Jokes on you I guess?

giphyMilkMan.gif.fb5ae94508aa4d64ac8cb43f19d36ff4.gif

• MilkMan locked and unlocked this topic
Posted  Edited by Spazzin

I swear you came on the server saying something like "I just came back from a mass ban... I'm going to rdm the whole server" yesterday when I was on. I could be wrong and you were joking, or it might had been a different person

Edit: Just read Milk's post. It was you lol

Edited by Spazzin