im not inactive you are

Give me Suggestions

Ok so please be serious to reduce spam. @WigglesWorth you can spam bc I basically spammed yours :)

I want to apply for a media designer position at my school, I just wanted some suggestions of different PhotoShop or Illustrator things I could do. Currently have done some things but I want more.

Currently I have: jersey designs that I'm working on, a lot of patching omfg; i created some mountains with illustrator; i did a copy of the gfl logo (i ran out of ideas at this point so I started recreating logos of things that i like); I have stuff for my high school; and I have my friend's shitty youtube banner that is basically a background with 3d font text. I just need ideas so I can get a nice folder of projects that I created.

I've attached the gfl logo i made, i just added a drop shadow to some of the shapes, and also attached are the mountains.

If the work requested comes out well enough, I'll PM it to you so you can use it, unless it goes against the Media Team, in that case I'll let them handle your requests; I just need stuff for my job application.

Thanks in advance!!

GFLCopy.png

Mountains.jpg

Former Gmod Prop Hunt Admin

Former Media Team Team Leader

Former Media Team GFX Member

Currently working on removing patches from a paintball jersey for a friend. Here's a nice before and after pic. (I removed all the logos and stuff)

MikeCoop.png

RL_Jersey_2017_Front_01.png

17 minutes ago, WigglesWorth said:

Get a lot of practice with the lasso and blur. Itll take you hella far. Master smudge and youll have nothing to fear

I use the magnetic lasso and then i perfect the selections with the mask thing hehe takes a bit longer but the outcome is so nice

5 hours ago, WigglesWorth said:

Get a lot of practice with the lasso and blur. Itll take you hella far. Master smudge and youll have nothing to fear

heres that final look of the shirt

MikeCoopBlueEagle.png

Just now, AngelMaddie said:

eyyyy a fellow designer :D hi! I only started using photoshop last year so I'm no master photoshopper.

lmao hey, you got any design ideas I could use for my portfolio?