Add 1048-a to site 19

I think it would be cool to add 1048-a to site 19. People like site 19 a lot and I think a different scp from a different map would make site 19 more fun. It can give us another scp we could play around with. New scp combo attacks. It would be like the new 066 but a teddy bear. Let me know what you guys think about this.

We use to had 1048-A on site19. But after the update on the map we ran out of room to put him. But feel free to suggest an area.

Average HL2RP Enjoyer.

Achievements

3 hours ago, Kite9867 said:

We use to had 1048-A on site19. But after the update on the map we ran out of room to put him. But feel free to suggest an area.

372's chamber

flat800x800075f_u3.jpg.3b2de3357bb7a5675102e5314eba0fd3.jpg                                                                                         

Tbh he was just a more annoying version of 066, I think 066 just needs a buff

“I was so good at being a kid, and so terrible at being whatever I was now.”
― John Green, Turtles All the Way Down

Achievements

Oh, yea that would be annoying in some way.

Posted  Edited by Bobby Tarantino II

So I have said this way to many times. Xy says no because it’s either 066 or 1048-a because they are the exact same thing. No need to add both you get one or the other. Xy has 1048-a saved already but when I asked him he said no because he rather have 066. Wonder how you got such an idea as to add 1048-a.

Edited by Bobby Tarantino II