VilhjalmrF

Suggestion: Collisions

It gets really annoying when you have to back away from being shot at in tight places, but your team mates just block you resulting you getting killed. This can be very frustrating. So I recommend using 'NoBlock.' NoBlock as most of you know is a plugin that disables collisions between players or just between team mates. I recommend using this plugin. Not only will it stop players from accidentally getting fucked over by team mates but it will also stop trolls. Giving better experience on the server. Tagging @Decoy for review.

Average HL2RP Enjoyer.

Achievements

It's a plugin I've considered previously and even discussed with a few regulars. However there are some trade offs:

• It doesn't play well with throwing knives. (which is a huge negative as they make for a lot of fun on our server)
  • It allows people to walk through you to knife your back with a regular knife.
  • Unless people use the !block command (which people don't), you can't boost short, boost A plat, boost long connector, boost B stacked boxes, etc... which takes away strategic options once we have more players (and people start playing more competitively).

I'm trying to remember other cons people had brought up, I think those were the main ones. For me, while getting blocked is annoying as hell, I like the competitive side of forcing people to be aware of their surroundings, watching the radar, and making sure they keep good positioning. It also works both ways, when I flash and rush long connector for example, I'm able to get more kills if someone messes up and blocks their teammates inside.

As for people purposely blocking, I'll happily kick those people.