Finnick

PC Build advice/help

Posted  Edited by Finnick

https://ca.pcpartpicker.com/list/JBDNQZ

This is the list I currently have.

I have asked a few people with help on certain items on the list and was told that it was fine, or good etc. But I'm wanting to get the most out of what I'm buying.

My Budget is $3000-$3250 CAD

I want to get the most out of a PC, I want to be able to play games at High fps, and high or ultra graphics, also with quite a lot of storage to save drawings, other files and whatever. (2 TB should be fine I think?)

A Corsair 760T case would look nice, but you choose what you think might be best for me.

(I'm most concerned about air flow, but I'd like the case to have a bit of design on it, preferably white case, instead of looking like a big black box.

Would also like it to have one side panel to see the inside of the pc, if possible.)

I would prefer a 144hz monitor as well. (2 monitors, I saw for 250.59 on the pc build site for Amazon.ca)

Only asking for help because I hardly know anything about building a pc.  (isn't that obvious?)

post edited parts list in the comments so I, and others can view them

Edited by Finnick

Adonie Had To Do It To Em by InvalidQuestionBeanie Pup Finnick YCH by InvalidQuestion

Achievements

Posted  Edited by rapperdan

I mean chances are he does not need a full tower but solid build I would prefer two 1tb drives over the 2 tb drive but there is not much i can say other then that.

I mean this is my case https://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811139026 and it can fit a lot of drives if you look at the expansion bays, unless you plan on using sli dual GPU slot GPU's and plan on having a crap load of drives there is almost no need for a full tower.

Model

Brand

Corsair

Series

Graphite Series 230T

Model

CC-9011042-WW

Details

Type

ATX Mid Tower

Color

Black on Black with RED LED fans

Case Material

Steel / Plastic

With Power Supply

No

Power Supply Mounted

Bottom

Motherboard Compatibility

Micro ATX / ATX

Side Panel Window

Yes

LED

Red

Removable Filter

Yes

Expansion

External 5.25" Drive Bays

Internal 3.5" Drive Bays

Internal 2.5" Drive Bays

Expansion Slots

Front Panel Ports

Front Ports

2 x USB 3.0 / Audio

Cooling System

120mm Fans

Front: 2 x 120mm
Rear: 1 x 120mm

Dimensions & Weight

Dimensions (H x W x D)

17.32" x 8.27" x 19.88"

Weight

13.34 lbs.

Additional Info

Features

Dual 120mm front LED fans and rear 120mm exhaust fan.

Tinted, flush-mount side panel window.

USB 3.0 front panel

Tool-free SSD, HDD, and ODD installation

Cable routing and CPU cooler backplate motherboard cutouts

Seven PCIe slots with thumbscrews and room for GPUs 320mm long

Install up to four 3.5" and four 2.5" drives simultaneously - tool free.

Up to six fan mounts for optimal cooling potential

Dust filters for front and PSU intake.

Room for up to 200mm ATX PSU (not included)

the specs of my tower that is a mid tower if you want it.

I'm using the stock fans and having the heat pushed back into my PC atm and have yet had a need to turn the out take fan around and I'm running AMD ryzen at 3.8 ghz it's at 61 degrees celsius atm.

also I'm using this cpu cooler and I had to unscrew some back plates to use it :L

CRYORIG H7 Tower Cooler For AMD/Intel CPU with CRYORIG AM4 Upgrade Kit Type B for H7

the upgrade kit for the back panel is listed after the cpu cooler.

also that mobo is pretty dope watch this video at this time you can update your bios so easily and don't even need a usb 

also don't forget ethernet cord I also don't know if you could use wifi to update the bios just a heads up for later.

Edited by rapperdan

Achievements

Tbh I would go for balanced airflow.