Ignorance33

revolver in ttt

i always thought of this. Another one shot pistol in ttt like the deagle but insted it well be like in the dm a revolver only problem is it look like the flare gun anyone think another pistol well appear again in ttt?

10 minutes ago, Ignorance33 said:

i always thought of this. Another one shot pistol in ttt like the deagle but insted it well be like in the dm a revolver only problem is it look like the flare gun anyone think another pistol well appear again in ttt?

I don't think anything will ever appear in TTT. There's lots of suggestions that I made when I was VIP, and other admins have made in the past of T weps and such. The more recent things are the dragon elites in both det and T menus as well as the dual elites found on the map. That was well over a year ago it was implemented I believe. Anyways, I doubt @MilkMan will implement any of the suggestions because he's lazy. Am i rite @MilkMan

Former Gmod Prop Hunt Admin

Former Media Team Team Leader

Former Media Team GFX Member

There's a magnum revolver in deathmatch. The flaregun t weapon shares the same skin so unless you want to run around and risk getting rdmed by someone thinking you have the flaregun and not the revolver i think it should stay out of the main gamemode. Also adding the revolver to the t menu doesn't make sense because it's basically a deagle reskin and t's already have a pretty large number of things to choose from.

1 hour ago, motorsteak said:

There's a magnum revolver in deathmatch. The flaregun t weapon shares the same skin so unless you want to run around and risk getting rdmed by someone thinking you have the flaregun and not the revolver i think it should stay out of the main gamemode. Also adding the revolver to the t menu doesn't make sense because it's basically a deagle reskin and t's already have a pretty large number of things to choose from.

Thank you for your opinion as you said everything has its way and mistake were made to learn from them and i shall learn from them.

15 hours ago, TheSadBandit said:

I don't think anything will ever appear in TTT. There's lots of suggestions that I made when I was VIP, and other admins have made in the past of T weps and such. The more recent things are the dragon elites in both det and T menus as well as the dual elites found on the map. That was well over a year ago it was implemented I believe. Anyways, I doubt @MilkMan will implement any of the suggestions because he's lazy. Am i rite @MilkMan

Now that is really sad altho it m8 be true what you are saying cause the dragon elites were a fantastic implement un fortunatley the deagle is still on the top tbh all i wanted was another pistol capable of one shot and a bit more accurate but less firing rate it could have been nice anyway thank you for your opinion thesadbandit,