weeaboo41

Un-Ban Request

Posted  Edited by weeaboo41

I was a former purge player until I decided to take a little break from the game. PC gaming completely. I try to join the TTT server and it says I am permanently banned. I have never got a ban off of any GFL server. The only things I have are 5 warns and possibly two or three kicks over 2 years of being with this community. If you ask anyone on the Purge server or what used to be the Purge Server, they would say pretty nice things...Mostly. My in game name is GhostTheGamer99 and if you could review this it would be nice.

Steam ID: STEAM_1:1:188638832 

If there is anything I need to list. Please let me know

Edited by weeaboo41

Name: GhostTheGamer99

Steam ID:STEAM_1:1:188638832

Banned by: Don't know

Ban reason: Apparently 5th purge ban even though the worst thing that happened to me was a kick

Why you should be unbanned: I should be unbanned because this was probably a mistake.

•  

No bans are coming up on sourcebans but that is your steamid. @Violator send help

“I was so good at being a kid, and so terrible at being whatever I was now.”
― John Green, Turtles All the Way Down

Achievements

2 minutes ago, Duc2000 said:

No bans are coming up on sourcebans but that is your steamid. @Violator send help

Yes, that is my SteamID and I have a pretty good track record. If you look at my posts it's mostly trying to better the Purge server when it was populated. 

firefox_2018-04-26_21-26-48.png

So I pulled up bans using your IP, looks like you've been doing some ban evading.

71CFA5EE-923C-4740-ACF4-508B753C9AD7.png.92a0d40c0fa7773f71fea2453f581d16.png

(signature made by @Kaylode)

Previously known as Xy.

Twitter ❤️Ko-Fi ❤️Github

IMG_0248.jpg

ben_mixed_opinions.png