How to learn a new language

13 minutes ago, Xy_ said:

He lives in Flordia.

(Not saying the quality is any better anywhere else in the US)

US practically teaches people how to ask if anyone speaks English, lol...  we screw up on that too.

PoorWDm.png?width=360&height=152

55 minutes ago, Xy_ said:

He lives in Flordia.

(Not saying the quality is any better anywhere else in the US)

*textbooks here still tell us the earth is flat*

Quality is the same throughout the us.

“I was so good at being a kid, and so terrible at being whatever I was now.”
― John Green, Turtles All the Way Down

Achievements

Get a good tutor. Can be a family friend, a friend or smth idfk. 

I got one and I learned most of a 2 year course in about a month... lol... like vocab... i can speak it better than anything because we mainly focused on that, but still pretty good. 

An app (idk if it works or if it requires a school login) was memrise. It gives you a bunch of verbs and adjectives to learn through listening and reading which was nice. (Thinking of french, not sure about other langs)

Linguascope? The icon is a lil gold fish and you do games like memory, hangman, and a bunch of over things to learn the vocabulary. This is good for several languages (french, german, spanish and i think a few others). 

Quizlet is a website / app where you can get flash card sets that other people have made and I’m pretty sure if you just search ‘French sport words’ or something that ya need you’ll find a set to go through. It has a bunch of other games to play to help remember. 

A lot of these just requires persistance and constantly going at it. You have to learn new things will going over the stuff you’ve already gone through to make sure you don’t forget. You should also aim to use it and practice it as much as possible as others, or yourself will fond things for you to improve on. 

I’m pretty sure you can just find books that will teach you through a school’s syllabus on amazon or smth will help a lot. 

I just tossed a bunch of things that I’ve done to help me with my french. It may or may not appeal for you. 

Thanks,

-Moose