captinoya

Ban appeal CaptainOhYeah

Name: CaptainOhYeah

Steam ID: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198098557643/

Banned by:  Davoony

Ban reason: Targetting, Rdming.

Why you should be unbanned:

I feel as though this ban is unjustified and I would like the admin who banned me to explain to me why I am being banned for 

targeting. I did not kill the person who he believes I was targeting since before the admin even connected to the server, and before that I killed him

for moving some carts away from the t-room entrance. The admin explained to me that this was just 'high sus'able and not kosable, and the person I killed revenge rdm'd me before the admin could add a slay on me. 

After that I did not shoot, kill, kos, or sus that player but suddenly I was slapped with this ban.

Normally I would accept the ban but I have been on my best behavior recently because of my history of bans and because I was given a chance by PB-J to continue playing so long as I don't receive any more bans. 

i really just want Davoony to explain his thought process because again, I really didn't target anyone.

I feel like he was maybe just a bit too hasty with a full ban. 

Best behavior? Possibly, But you still need to Improve.

Maybe i was hasty with a Full ban, Then again, maybe i wasn't.

While all months ago, you managed to get banned for Low Karma 8 times, alongside a single ban for Consistent RDM in the middle of that, and  a recent Permaban (Which was appealed)

Really with the recent ban it tells me you haven't changed your ways at all, Why should i not ban you for an incident like this?

Firstly, You killed jamesgames on High sus (This you understand, So i don't need to go into it anymore)

Then you killed him again, a following round for "Being KOS'd over mic", Which is fair, i can't entirely prove this myself, except for the fact that 2 people called out that he was never KOS over mic.

Which makes a 2nd RDM, I joined late so i couldn't really do anything about it, so i let it slide, because it's the rules.

James Hit you with a revenge RDM, i added a slay, all way fair.

Until you reported him 2 rounds later for "Targeting", When all he did was avenge his T buddy, Who YOU killed.

Which would've been fine except you didn't take the time to read the report, I literally got a notif saying you didn't forgive him right as he responded.

You're not here to play nice, all you did was cause Trouble, and target a player, which isn't cool ^ ^

I won't unban you, And considering this should be a Perma-ban according to PBNJ, this is the best you'll get.

image.png.914c5430cbfea495716599f1aa11c48a.png

Have a good morning, Love, Jade ^ ^

Forums_Signature_2.thumb.png.eb9483016048e8a57363a03685f78b10.png