Yuna

Banned for "aimbotting".

Posted  Edited by PreservedValkyria

Name: Preserved Valkyria

Steam ID: STEAM_1:0:429701639

Banned by: Milk Man

Ban reason: Hacking

Why you should be unbanned: I believe I should be unbanned because I was falsely banned.

Edited by PreservedValkyria

Please wait for @MilkMan to respond. You also created 2 appeals, so I'll have him put his response on this one and close the other.

Former Gmod Prop Hunt Admin

Former Media Team Team Leader

Former Media Team GFX Member

I'm honestly not surprised. You've always been a little too good when it comes to aiming. But before I come to any conclusions I'm going to wait for milkman to release the demo.

Posted  Edited by MilkMan - Edit Reason: yes

So, i'm sorry this took really long to answer this appeal due to life events and trying to fix this recording that another admin had given me. The FPS on this recording are PRETTY bad (because I could not make it decent quality the week I was busy). 

So I will start from the beginning. 

You first were accused MANY times for aimbotting. You gotten a couple bans for aimbotting and then got unbanned by Emobrony38 (which should NOT have been undone without my permission). Then you decided to play on an alternative account for quite some time. After realizing it was you, I decided to look into your aimbot myself to see if you were hacking or not. Now, me and Tlar had watched you for a couple rounds and Tlar recorded you killing someone on the top of tower with an AK (which I remind you has a lot of recoil). You somehow had no recoil and snapped to both their heads but did not kill the second person because you tried killing them with I believe 5 guys present on the tower (I will put proof and videos at the end of this).

Then once we had the proof recorded (on the shitty recording) I had banned you myself. AS SOON AS you got banned about 5 seconds later your MAIN account came on and was banned by anti-cheat. 

Proof:

Preserved_Angel (1).mp4

5afbf118d9328_Screenshot(146).thumb.png.be55d816d142b608e795028f54352228.png5afbf11f078d0_Screenshot(145).thumb.png.91667f940b2e06eadce1371d1684112a.png5afbf126626c1_Screenshot(144).thumb.png.8b16e4fc4d71b11c592b0e0052c72e56.pngScreenshot_(143).thumb.png.044fb7f9814dd324617e42c4d16c0061.png

Edited by MilkMan
yes

giphyMilkMan.gif.fb5ae94508aa4d64ac8cb43f19d36ff4.gif

Posted  Edited by PreservedValkyria

I don't really mind about the long wait, I'll respond this in a manner I think is appropriate.

First off, let me set things clear, I was banned on my alt account not my main account. So I believe that the first paragraph of your arguement should be something along the lines of "When you started playing on you alt account, you were accused many times of aimbotting" not "You first were accused MANY times of aimbotting and then got unbanned by Emobrony38 (which should NOT have been undone without my permission). Then you decided to play on an alternative account for some time" because the way you wrote it was as if I was trying to evade my ban by switching to an alt account.

Now about the "AK's recoil" (I don't have permission to the mp4 link that you provided so I don't really know how it looked like from a spectator's POV, but I think I know which round you might've been talking about), it might have something to do with me using a high sens, ping (about ~380ms stable) and not buying any other guns except for the AK when I am a T. I do not believe that the AK has that much of a recoil on it, sure it might have a lot more recoil than any other gun, but I don't see myself having trouble with the AK. The attempt on killing 5 people on the tower was a sad attempt by me, I do not believe that it was so much of an impressive "snap" as it was just me failing horribly on trying to get a headshot on that person.

Now about the "main account" that got banned by anticheat, that was NOT me. 

Here is their steamID:STEAM_1:0:196418524

Here is mine                :STEAM_1:0:140186924

Sorry if this was a bit unreadable, I'm typing on my phone right now since I'm away from my computer.

Edited by PreservedValkyria

Posted  Edited by -_Fx_-
31 minutes ago, PreservedValkyria said:

Here is their steamID:STEAM_1:0:196418524

Here is mine                :STEAM_1:0:140186924

alt accounts can have different steam ids cause we ban with steam ids so if it was the same id your alt wouldn't have been allowed to join the server.

Edited by -_Fx_-

Alright, so I was in a hurry to put this together so everything was expected to be jumbled and I haven't got sleep yet. So yes the ID for the Anti Cheat was not you (It was wolfie some other guy). Preserved_Angel.mp4 As for this just right click it and open in a new link and it should download it. Honestly if I had found this software that I just found today It would have been a nicer FPS.

1 minute ago, MilkMan said:

Alright, so I was in a hurry to put this together so everything was expected to be jumbled and I haven't got sleep yet. So yes the ID for the Anti Cheat was not you (It was wolfie some other guy). Preserved_Angel.mp4 As for this just right click it and open in a new link and it should download it. Honestly if I had found this software that I just found today It would have been a nicer FPS.

still cant see it 

Considering all that I have to even get proof has been pretty much shit (the recording) not even I could tell what the fuck is happening in the video. There was one other incident that happened that was almost proof of you turning your hacks off. I can not explain this due to a reason.

Just now, -_Fx_- said:

still cant see it 

It honestly won't matter because of how shit the recording is. I think I will just have to unban AGAIN. Yes, I did just say a "reason". But anyway if I do catch you possibly hacking I will have better proof and not just throw something out there because I was in a hurry and busy. Sorry for this wait and the false ban due to a shit recording and bad proof.