Flops

make extend map on 4 always

Posted  Edited by ggzfeng

ok i found that pse new vote map plugin is pretty good.
u have to press 1 for no vote or 8 for next then it will bring u to list of vote list 123456 and extend is 1.
its pretty good since people won't 4 spam and the vote 1 button finally becomes useful ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
just a reference if u want to make a similar vote map system like pse

Edited by ggzfeng

On 7/29/2018 at 2:33 AM, Auvora said:

Is it possible to add a delay before people are actually allowed to vote, like show the nominated maps but make people wait like 5 seconds before they can actually start voting. Yes I can see how for some people this will be annoying since most of them just press a number to get the box off of their screen but this will help by making people actually look at the maps instead of just pressing 4 right away to remove the vote box.

thats an awful idea, now i have to wait 5 seconds to swap weapons

On 7/29/2018 at 6:50 AM, Flops said:

well, that’s preferable over good maps being rtved isn’t it?

If theyre being rtved its because no one wants to play it

19 minutes ago, ggzfeng said:

ok i found that pse new vote map plugin is pretty good.
u have to press 1 for no vote or 8 for next then it will bring u to list of vote list 123456 and extend is 1.
its pretty good since people won't 4 spam and the vote 1 button finally becomes useful ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
just a reference if u want to make a similar vote map system like pse

gfl have already stolen enough pse plugins

I had suggested what Luff said before as well. I think that will solve 2 issues. 

1. there will not be reason to spam a # in chat... because it will be rng for everyone. no one has time to type out the name of the map over and over and over... so less chat spam as a result. 

2. it will eliminate the 4 spam choice of map.