mikenov24

SCP-1025's Diseases and Their Effects (WIP)

Posted  Edited by mikenov24 - Edit Reason: I confirmed the "Sanitatem Pestis" Disease's effects.

I looked on the forums, and I didn't see any thread like this. I decided to make one myself. If I missed any, please tell me.

+Positive Diseases+

+Muscularis Fortitudo+

Effects: Your character's speed is increased notably, as if you had just drank coffee/cocaine from SCP-294.(Try drinking either one of those liquids from 294, alot of people don't know it gives you a speed boost)

+Sanitatem Pestis+

Effects: Restores your character's health.

-Negative Diseases-

-Pneumonic plague-

Effects: Your character begins to cough, coughing more often as time goes on. After roughly two minutes, your character dies abruptly.

-AIDS-

Effects: Your character's maxium health is reduced to 75 hit points.

-Muscular Dystrophy-
Effects: Your speed is decreased extremely, to the point where your sprint is only a little faster than the normal player walk speed; this one is by far the worst one to get, in my opinion.

-Hemophilia-

Effects: Your character gets the bleeding effect.

I'm sure I missed one or two, if not a few, so if you know of any that aren't listed here, tell me.

Edited by mikenov24
I confirmed the "Sanitatem Pestis" Disease's effects.

Posted  Edited by Duc2000
32 minutes ago, mikenov24 said:

as if you had just drank coffee/cocaine from SCP-294.(Try drinking either one of those liquids from 294, alot of people don't know it gives you a speed boost)

If only someone made a list of all the drinks from 294
*cough* *cough*

It is pretty old though so don't get mad at me if it is somewhat outdated

Edited by Duc2000

“I was so good at being a kid, and so terrible at being whatever I was now.”
― John Green, Turtles All the Way Down

Achievements