ChaseAlfredo

Throwing Knives and RTD

We need to take away one or the other until we can fix them working together because the US RPG Server keeps crashing. Any idea why these two plugins cannot work together at the moment. I think the problem is when u mix berserker from RTD with throwing knives seems to not turn out well.

Just now, ChaseAlfredo said:

We need to take away one or the other until we can fix them working together because the US RPG Server keeps crashing. Any idea why these two plugins cannot work together at the moment. I think the problem is when u mix berserker from RTD with throwing knives seems to not turn out well.

we have throwing knives now?

PLACE HOLDER

Posted  Edited by ChaseAlfredo
Just now, Mad_Father said:

we have throwing knives now?

Yup dont know why we added them back when prevoiusly the same thing happened.

Edited by ChaseAlfredo

here are some possibilities on why the server crashes:

1. new fixed plugin that supposed to fix the acceleration bug crashed the server.

2. the throwing knives crashed the server.

PLACE HOLDER

Just now, Mad_Father said:

here are some possibilities on why the server crashes:

1. new fixed plugin that supposed to fix the acceleration bug crashed the server.

2. the throwing knives crashed the server.

who knows i think we should just make a vote and see what everyone likes more RTD or  Throwing knives and which ever one loses gets taken out. 

I've disabled Throwing Knives for the time being. It was likely added back because I heavily modified the Throwing Knives plugin to make it work with our Spawn Protection plugin. I added a few checks to the plugin that would possibly patch the server crashes. However, that likely didn't work.

That said, the server crashes only occur in CS:GO. Even though CS:S Surf RPG DM has literally the same plugins (RTD & Throwing Knives) and no server crashes. Basically, the problem here is likely just CS:GO...

Anyway, I will continue to investigate the server crashes in CS:GO. If you experience any more server crashes, please let the Server Managers or I know.

Thanks.

Just now, Roy said:

I've disabled Throwing Knives for the time being. It was likely added back because I heavily modified the Throwing Knives plugin to make it work with our Spawn Protection plugin. I added a few checks to the plugin that would possibly patch the server crashes. However, that likely didn't work.

That said, the server crashes only occur in CS:GO. Even though CS:S Surf RPG DM has literally the same plugins (RTD & Throwing Knives) and no server crashes. Basically, the problem here is likely just CS:GO...

Anyway, I will continue to investigate the server crashes in CS:GO. If you experience any more server crashes, please let the Server Managers or I know.

Thanks.

Will do thanks for the help Roy.