Ryann

Runescape ( Active players )

Hello!

This is kinda a shit post, but, 

If you actually still play runescape like twice a week or more, please, add me: RyannLovesMe.

I am desperate for a PKing partner and would to fight bosses as well, maybe just maybe duo quest sometimes. 

If any of you are starting off im a great helper. I know a lot about the game. 

I DONT PLAY OSRS. RS3 only.

Drop usernames below, or, add me directly. 

On 11/22/2018 at 10:18 PM, KushBlowinRyan said:

I DONT PLAY OSRS. RS3 only

Uhhhh this right here. I will never ever touch the micro-transaction mess of game known as RS3. 

but I do play osrs 24/7. If anyone else is looking for osrs players tho, I do know that  myphart and krzyforbacon play osrs daily. 

Also wtf is a duo-quest, rs3 shitgame btw

Achievements

14 hours ago, ThePromisedNevergoat said:

Uhhhh this right here. I will never ever touch the micro-transaction mess of game known as RS3. 

but I do play osrs 24/7. If anyone else is looking for osrs players tho, I do know that  myphart and krzyforbacon play osrs daily. 

Also wtf is a duo-quest, rs3 shitgame btw

What do you mean by micro-transaction?

Im just gonna reply with what i think you mean.. and you dont have to pay to play... 

10 hours ago, KushBlowinRyan said:

What do you mean by micro-transaction?

By micro-transactions I mean Soloman's General Store, Rune Coins and Treasurehunter. 

Honestly tho the real reason I don't play RS3 is because of evolution of combat update from 2012ish. I never enjoyed the updated and I didn't enjoy the updates to it like Revolution and Legacy Mode either. 

Achievements

• 7 months later...
Guest SkydivingSquid

I got my 15 year cape in 2016. I quit playing well before that - around the time of the GE which changed the entire dynamic of trades. I would still get online if someone needed me to. I’ve always been a f2p, so as a higher level, I’d had to earn every drop of xp you can imagine... I also was scammed out of so much Rune armor when I was younger. A lot of tears over that actually. Lol if anyone wanted to spot me some gp or armor, that would be awesome! Haha