ChaseAlfredo

Autosnipers/Negevs/CZ

I know this sounds OP, but what if we added in Autosnipers or Negev or even CZ. I mean lets be honest whats the worst that could happen. I know we just got R8, but i feel like we just need a new gun. Let me know how u guys feel on this. Im sure this will get turned down but its worth a shot. I have been taking votes on the US RPG Server too and seems like majority wants atleast one of the guns. Thank you for reading this pretty irrelvant post but let me know what u think :)

The thing that can happen is the new evolution of cancer, the shotgun cancer evolved into smg cancer, which in now a slightly less effective r8 cancer. if autosnipers and negev were to be added back to the server, The server will be over-taken by both autosniper cancer and negev cancer.

PLACE HOLDER

Just now, Mad_Father said:

The thing that can happen is the new evolution of cancer, the shotgun cancer evolved into smg cancer, which in now a slightly less effective r8 cancer. if autosnipers and negev were to be added back to the server, The server will be over-taken by both autosniper cancer and negev cancer.

Very true but maybe we could add in CZ i mean seeing as we already have 3 types of cancer why not add in a 4th.

Just now, ChaseAlfredo said:

Very true but maybe we could add in CZ i mean seeing as we already have 3 types of cancer why not add in a 4th.

CZ is ok though, now someone make a new thread about CZ, I won't do it because I don't use CZ75a.

PLACE HOLDER

11 minutes ago, Mad_Father said:

CZ is ok though, now someone make a new thread about CZ, I won't do it because I don't use CZ75a.

I main with cz in comp when i use pistols i think it would be dope. :P

knifes on cs:go are buggy, being worked on but it would take time.

I will not be adding guns being they were removed for being superop, with the rpg stuff that was done it would make the server an OP making it hard to killer higher level people.

I'm the cs:s Division Leader

feel free to ask for help

3 minutes ago, Thomasdavid097 said:

knifes on cs:go are buggy, being worked on but it would take time.

I will not be adding guns being they were removed for being superop, with the rpg stuff that was done it would make the server an OP making it hard to killer higher level people.

Yet there are smgs ;c  we would love to have cz's

Kinda agree with party on that, but autosnipers would get overused, there's no question about that.  Negev would be fun.  I've said this before but never got an answer, is there a way to add it as a temp weapon?  Like roll the dice, you get a negev

41 minutes ago, -SL said:

Kinda agree with party on that, but autosnipers would get overused, there's no question about that.  Negev would be fun.  I've said this before but never got an answer, is there a way to add it as a temp weapon?  Like roll the dice, you get a negev

SL has a great idea add them in as an RTD feature. But i think if all others are to OP than we should add CZ. Cz would be a great, fun addition.

3 hours ago, -SL said:

Well the thing is that we used to have it when the new dice was first introduced few weeks back, but Roy took it off along with the CS:S weapons to crack down the server crash with CS:S entity not being able to be called into the server because lack of resource and such.

PLACE HOLDER