PrimeXudae

Prime's Unban appeal

With all fairness I do not know why I am banned. I have never played on this server before it's the first time of me joining. My friend recommended it to me because my SCP: Containment breach is broken and I was told to come here. I couldn't find a template but I will put basic information :

STEAM NAME - PrimeXudae

STEAM ID - STEAM_0:1:65745569

PICTURE OF BAN - http://prntscr.com/lwp179

This was a while ago I think. If someone could please sort this out this would be great. I'm sorry for whatever I did It won't happen again.

“I was so good at being a kid, and so terrible at being whatever I was now.”
― John Green, Turtles All the Way Down

Achievements

You were banned because you modified something in your lua console (A.K.A. hacks/cheats).

It’s only possible to get banned by console by attempting to join the server, then having the system’s anti-cheat system ban you. You know exactly how and why you were banned.

So you got banned by our anti-cheat system but the ban says there was no name found which kinda confuses me because you have to be in-game to get that ban and it would show your name in SB when you get banned IN-game.

i will look into this a little more and tell you if you should be banned or not.

giphyMilkMan.gif.fb5ae94508aa4d64ac8cb43f19d36ff4.gif

Looked into in some more after I got back and it seems Anti-Cheat is kicking people before it bans them. So either you are running something or you intentionally hacked. 

I am going to Deny this appeal mate, sorry.

giphyMilkMan.gif.fb5ae94508aa4d64ac8cb43f19d36ff4.gif