Papa D

Banned for "leaving"

Posted  Edited by Papa D

Name: Papa D

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:75188835

Banned by: Ryann (kush)

Ban reason: RDM and Leave

Why I should be unbanned: I rdm a guy after assuming we were roleplaying in the cave. I did hit him once with the pic and he died and I didn't really care about it either honestly. He revenged rdm me and so did his buddy but like I said I genuinely don't care that they did that either. At the time TheSadBandit was on but afk and eventually he left the server. Thirty mintues after the incident occurred I left the game and I join back to see RDM+LEAVE. Why? If I got banned because I left the game while no admin was on and I wasn't expecting one to come on either then that's pretty bs. I don't go about my day rdming and I don't like reporting or slaying people as I genuinely just wanna play and have fun which is why I won't even mention the guys that rdm me here who do deserve a ban honestly they focused me and rdm me. Anyway I am sorry about what happened and hopefully this convinces you guys that I'm not a bad player. And Id much rather take a slay then a freaking ban any day lol

Edited by Papa D

I’d like to mention two things. We don’t roleplay in TTT game mode and secondly we hardly ever ban for RDM and leave if an admin comes onto the server for the first time or after a while. So I’m curious is to what Ryann has to say about your ban.

giphyMilkMan.gif.fb5ae94508aa4d64ac8cb43f19d36ff4.gif

20 minutes ago, MilkMan said:

I’d like to mention two things. We don’t roleplay in TTT game mode and secondly we hardly ever ban for RDM and leave if an admin comes onto the server for the first time or after a while. So I’m curious is to what Ryann has to say about your ban.

Oh well we were role playing like this shop thing and since i got the role of detective I busted the place down and ended up rdming one of the guys. Like I said though I'd truly much rather take a slay and not do it again then be banned for it.

Posted  Edited by TheSadBandit

I remember them role playing about the shop lol, i'll tag @Ryann who is the admin that banned you

Edit: i see he was already tagged

Edited by TheSadBandit

Former Gmod Prop Hunt Admin

Former Media Team Team Leader

Former Media Team GFX Member