EnickTheDemon

Should I Apply For Admin/ What Do You Think Of Me (admin material)/ What Do I Need To Improve

13 minutes ago, hotEvercLear said:

he demos through a secret GFL HLTV every time he plays and then creates a log and then Stats LLC does  an official player by player review and then fiddler puts the data into a spreadsheet and then they review it together at a mall in California once a week drinking boba!

While watching the whole LOTR series

8 hours ago, EnickTheDemon said:

You can verify how much you defend from the damage and kills you have. There are awards/ranks on hel atta that shows how much you defend!

Yeah top defender, except that as far as I am aware there's no public place to view that.

If you're referring to statsme/gameme those are awful to evaluate ZE defending.

Top defender isn't even necessarily best defender as you can just shoot an afk zm with a negev and get it over someone who shoots ZM with items or bhopping zms

and again even if you did come out to be the best defender on gfl theres no point mentioning it here as it's not what is being discussed.

On 1/6/2019 at 9:54 AM, EnickTheDemon said:

i defend more

4 minutes ago, Malal said:

Yeah top defender, except that as far as I am aware there's no public place to view that.

If you're referring to statsme/gameme those are awful to evaluate ZE defending.

Top defender isn't even necessarily best defender as you can just shoot an afk zm with a negev and get it over someone who shoots ZM with items or bhopping zms

and again even if you did come out to be the best defender on gfl theres no point mentioning it here as it's not what is being discussed.

So what does defending have to do with being admin? Pls close or hide this thread before i kms...

hello enick, I will give you some of the following comments:
confidence: I think it would be better if you write an admin application, then the current administrators (those who directly evaluate your app) will give you their comments about you, the self Believing in yourself is a must for any candidate in every job
improve yourself: I came across your apps, one of which is an application you have been rejected but there are many useful ideas for you, especially of OLIVKA

Calm in any situation: if you are an administrator, calmness is a top priority, because when you are angry you will be very likely to lose control of yourself
Fair to everyone: I have read all the administrative applications of those who are accepted and those who have been denied. I find that most candidates will be asked about this, of course I think you know this because you have already registered a server administrator.
Final advice: if you really want to be an administrator, take the time to see all the applications of the candidates (those who are accepted and those who are denied), it will help You are very much, about the administration work, the requirements of the current administrators
Good luck

if you want to apply, you must submit the application

to submit the application, you must apply

to apply, you must write and join the forums

hope this helps