deadp00l

I don't even undersgtand why i was banned for a week

Name: deapool

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:180921327

Banned by: KushBlowinRyan

Ban reason: Game throwing

Why I should be unbanned: I didn't deserve to get banned for a week because I accidentally threw a game on accident. (I don't even no why i got banned) 

Guest SkydivingSquid

I've tagged @Ryann in this. He is the Admin who will need to handle your report. I was also online at the time of this ban. 

Mutiple rounds you had killed me. When i was a t, you would be innocent and kos me for no reason. When you were a traitor you would go around the map and literally kill me first. Then when we were both traitors... He said with his mic "ryann your fucked" then went out and spoke to everyone "kos ryann he is a traitor" he knew i was a t.

You purposely called me out knowing i was your traitor buddy. Even if not, lets say you didnt, you still kosed me for NO REASON mutiple times which is targeting. 

Posted  Edited by TheSadBandit

How do you accidentally throw a game/target an admin?

Edited by TheSadBandit

Former Gmod Prop Hunt Admin

Former Media Team Team Leader

Former Media Team GFX Member

4 hours ago, TheSadBandit said:

How do you accidentally throw a game/target an admin?

Exactly. Other admins are disagreeing with me on this ban, which i dont really care for this time around considering it was a completely legit ban :P here to help the server not ban for fun.

As far as im considered this app is DENIED . 

Buuuut, kinda curious to what he has to say.

I believe the ban reason could've been different than "Game throwing" to a "Targeting" ban instead. If he knew you were a T, he could have been ghosting as well, so I believe this ban will be Officially Denied.

giphyMilkMan.gif.fb5ae94508aa4d64ac8cb43f19d36ff4.gif