Cpt.Haxray

New MTF Spawn: SCP-4210

Brief Description: 

SCP-4210, also known as 'Your friendly neighbourhood keter", is a teenager with the ability to generate a portal to a pocket dimension containing a single item of whatever he wishes, as well as make 'exact opposite' copies of anything. These copies will instantly die alongside with the original creature if they touch. SCP-4210 was used for maintenance and a single field mission before being recontained to his cell due to his potentially dangerous nature.

SCP-4210 would be a potential MTF spawn, where he spawns by himself. he has 100 HP, and has the ability to obtain any item he wishes that is available ingame through the Z menu. (This would include any kind of usable SCP item provided they get added). This ability has a cooldown of 2 minutes. Additionally, he starts with any random weapon(a random rifle, smg, pistol, could even spawn with a flamethrower or the mu-7 plasma gun).

Additionally, and the main reason he spawns alone, he can make an friendly copy of any scp that is currently alive ingame(Be it minions or not). This copy only has 100 health, but has all of the abilities of the original scp(This includes 049 making zombies, albeit the zombies would also only have 100 hp). This ability should have a long cooldown for obvious reasons. (you could also make it so if the copy touches the original both instantly die, but that could be hard to code...)

Model: I actually struggle to find one i like. Preferably it should look like someone in a kelvar vest, or if thats not available, a normal looking person.(Shouldn't look too heavily armored).

Bonus: If Kaito is willing, make a custom announcement for him arriving(something similar to the following):

"Warning, SCP-4210 has breached containment and has arrived to the surface area. He appears to be attempting to aid foundation personnel. As such, guards are advised to wait until the site has been secured to attempt to recontain him".

Better be a cooldown on spawning items but +1

“I was so good at being a kid, and so terrible at being whatever I was now.”
― John Green, Turtles All the Way Down

Achievements

Posted  Edited by Cpt.Haxray
5 hours ago, Duc2000 said:

Better be a cooldown on spawning items but +1

yeah i put a cooldown for it in the post im pretty sure. 2 minute cooldown. Might be too long of a cooldown.

Edited by Cpt.Haxray