LilyShiro

Lily Ban Appeal

Posted  Edited by LilyShiro

Name: Lily

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:8115/STEAM_0:1:38717786

Banned by: Motorsteak

Ban reason: Ban evasion

mit_33b8aae19biExtrovertedAnglerfish.png

Why you should be unbanned: Apparently, I was banned from GFL 7 years ago and I'm actually impressed that someone is holding a ban against me for something happened when I was in 8th grade.

I honestly didn't remember this ban either! You know, considering it happened when I wasn't even in highschool yet. I no longer use that account (Old main) and havent touched it in years.

Do we really need to hold a ban against me that was legitimately 7 years ago? Like... what. It's obvious I wasn't intentionally ban evading. I've clearly outlined who I was in multiple posts, given my old alias and etc. Obviously, if I was trying to ban evade I wouldnt literally say "ya by the way this is who I am"

It's just a simple me forgetting that I was banned BEFORE PUBERTY and now someone is attempting to use that against me when im in college (???)

Do I really need to explain further why the ban shouldnt be applied and that my intention was never to bypass a ban? It should be obvious..

Edited by LilyShiro

Yes, I'm glad you understand that 'a ban is a ban' but a few things.

If I appealed this last year, apologize for my conduct previously, which I do, I'm sorry for being childish in 2012, the ban would most likely be uplifted.

Secondly, if I was trying to ban evade, I would've never said who I was. It is fairly obvious I had no intent to actually ban evade. This is an accident.

So not only do I not have the intent to ban evade, chances are, the original ban (If I knew it existed!!!!) would've been appealed successfully. I made stupid mistakes in the past and tarnished my reputation with my childish behavior back then. This is why I no longer use that alias actually. I am ashamed of the past.

If there is no intent, and the original ban would unlikely to stick, then its extremely safe to say that a ban for ban evasion is unjust.

I mean, your age really isn't the issue here... Whether you hit your puberty or not that's not the reason. Now, the ban evasion thing is just a little extensive. Since you were banned 7 years ago, I don't see why we should ban you for it considering we unban perma bans after a year (if they appeal).

giphyMilkMan.gif.fb5ae94508aa4d64ac8cb43f19d36ff4.gif

Just now, MilkMan said:

I mean, your age really isn't the issue here... Whether you hit your puberty or not that's not the reason. Now, the ban evasion thing is just a little extensive. Since you were banned 7 years ago, I don't see why we should ban you for it considering we unban perma bans after a year (if they appeal).

The point of that was to show that it was very long ago and things have changed.

the bans were wiped from 2014 back so i assumed the ban was more recent (ie withing 4 years) but yeah milkman is right 

2 minutes ago, motorsteak said:

the bans were wiped from 2014 back so i assumed the ban was more recent (ie withing 4 years) but yeah milkman is right 

I only wiped bans that were not permanent.

71CFA5EE-923C-4740-ACF4-508B753C9AD7.png.92a0d40c0fa7773f71fea2453f581d16.png

(signature made by @Kaylode)

Previously known as Xy.

Twitter ❤️Ko-Fi ❤️Github

IMG_0248.jpg

ben_mixed_opinions.png