Skittlez

Dog Things

Hello animal owners or people who are curious.

So, I own two German shepherds and as you can imagine they shed... a lot. I get that it's getting warmer so they're shedding their coats but their hair goes everywhere. Now, my question is what are the best methods of dealing with dog hair? Obviously, I could google this but I don't really feel like sifting through advertisements for products that probably don't work. Amazon links or pictures would be most helpful since some products might not be available where I live.

Here are a few pictures of them :)

Thanks, Skittlez. 

vacuuming every day or multiple times per day is just about your only option. I've heard of pet grooming attachments that fit on the end of your vacuum that brush and vacuum the coat while collecting the dog hair in the vacuum itself. I've never used one before but i know people that have and they love it.

1 minute ago, motorsteak said:

vacuuming every day or multiple times per day is just about your only option. I've heard of pet grooming attachments that fit on the end of your vacuum that brush and vacuum the coat while collecting the dog hair in the vacuum itself. I've never used one before but i know people that have and they love it.

Huh, that sounds pretty interesting. I’ll definely look into that. They’re pretty big dogs too so the vacuum won’t scare them.

9 minutes ago, Skittlez said:

Huh, that sounds pretty interesting. I’ll definely look into that. They’re pretty big dogs too so the vacuum won’t scare them.

they make one with like a 20 foot (6 meter) hose so you can put the vacuum in another room if they get spooked

They do make vacuums strictly for pet hair that work great,  but motor gave the best advice, vacuum a lot, but at the end of the day there’s no beating it, you can contain it slightly though 

1869790287_thorgiphy.gif.a5585d3368c586a7d7f25bad5ff4bc7a.gif

Current: TTT Admin

Public Relations