tenhours

hey look what time it is

Posted  Edited by tenhours - Edit Reason: memes

yo, my names Ten, and here's my introduction so I can have one!¹⁰

I joined these forums through the GFL Mall 24/7 Zombie Survival server, and have made a lot of friends there (and enemies) but nonetheless it's been fun. I primarily talk on the mic as opposed to typing in a chat. I live in the USA. I'm kind of a douchebag at times and take pleasure in messing with people but usually never mean it so don't take any insults to heart! if you really want to know a lot about me then go onto my steam profile ya gook. ;)

but yeah. thanks for reading and have good day. :>

PS if you feel like asking me anything go ahead.

Edited by tenhours
memes

Ten hours.

10october2016.png.af6fcda062061fdee1c065120ad4aa23.png

Ha, that's actually a clever introduction, but it's 7:11 am here :( 

I'm sure you're not that big of a douchebag... it's the internet!  I'm one of the CS:S kids, but welcome to the community anyways!  I've been curious about ZS and I might see you around!  I already bought the games, but I just have to get into it.

PoorWDm.png?width=360&height=152

Posted  Edited by LoneSniperSkeleton

ITS HIGH NOON!

double kill Triple Ki- QUADRUPLE- QUINTUPLE- SEXTUPLE KILL! TEAM KILL! -what I expected

What I got.

Nothing.

btw hi.

Edited by LoneSniperSkeleton

1289603434_Addaheading.png.eadfebe80166124e1eaa8a5d7a6442df.png1941766073_Addaheading(1).png.2c1fac40b4dfe13ef401709e1570aa01.png

Posted  Edited by Scoobers

I would say something about the time right now, but its nearly 8 hours after he posted this. But welcome and I gotta say how you look IRL does not agree with you calling yourself a douchebag. 

Edited by Scoobers

image.jpeg