flash69

admin application

Posted  Edited by flash69
Name: mason
Steam ID: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198206055399/
Play-time: 46 hours 

Why do you want to become an admin?:  i would like to become admin because i am on alot when there are no admins on and there are people who are not following the rules.
Why should we accept you?: because i play on alot on the gflclan servers an i would like to get the GFLclan to it best i have played on may servers from deathrun were i have 38 hours and mingames where i have 22 hours i am a active person who can keep the jail break server clean from people breaking the rules
Extra information: btw i have a mic
Edited by flash69

Posted  Edited by Aurelien

-1, you freak out and get mad when freekilled and dont know the rules very well, you are also not very mature. But thats just my experience with you. If you get to know the rules, and be more mature, i will be leaning towards +1

Also, you should probably use your microphone, as you never use it.

Good luck!

Edited by Aurelien

FOUR!

af02fa7937e52e213e7ae229a9245274.png.36b1e74241a2a2d661636a590b0bc367.png

Achievements

• 4 weeks later...

Hello @flash69

Thank you for applying for our Counter-Strike Global offensive Jailbreak server. Unfortunately, on this occasion your application has been denied. The staff and I thank you for your interest in our server but we feel as though you do not meet the criteria to become a jailbreak administrator. There are many categories you must improve in before reapplying. Here are some suggestion you may do to improve your chances of being appected

• Fill out player reports to help the community when admins are not present on the server
  • Help new players with the rules and how to play
  • Meet the whole staff and the servers regulars
  • Gain a reputation on the server and the forums
  • Stay active on the forums by contributing to threads without breaking the community guidelines
  • Be a respectful to the staff and all players.
  • Stay active in game and play more on the server.

The biggest reason why you were denied is activity. Admins look for 20-50 hours on the server which is fairly low compared to other GFL servers. Currently, these are your stats on the server under the name reggae shark

Player Time (minutes)                                  Player Score

6476dcafe8ae5d8122f555b3f02aac07.png    player_time.php?nameb64=cmVnZ2FlIHNoYXJr  player_score.php?nameb64=cmVnZ2FlIHNoYXJ

I look for dedication and you have failed to show me have you have the level of commitment I was looking for. 

If you have any questions, comments or concerns feel free to message me on the forums or at my email [email protected]

Regards,

Hacking

Image result for roo emotes

Achievements