KaitoKiriyama

SCP Buff Proposal (106)

Buff Time (106)  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Which Ability do you all prefer?

• 3 (This is a really bad idea)
    • 5 (Also pretty bad.)
    • None of the above

So essentially, on his own, the only thing 106 can do really well is escape early. But that's it. His pocket dimension is too damn weak and on some maps literally super easy to escape out of. Which is why I propose these options.

ABILITIES.

Playing God
1). RMB kills anyone inside the Pocket Dimension and has a long cooldown.

Done with your shit
2). RMB Kills his next victim, with a minor cooldown.

Coming for you

3). RMB gives him 5 seconds of Noclip and prevents him from attacking within that time. Long cooldown (Personally the worst one)

Peek-a-Boo
4). RMB causes 106 to teleport to the NEAREST non-SCP with a cooldown.

Get over here
5). If 106 sees a player, RMB will teleport them to that player, and teleport the player immediately to the Pocket Dimension. (Bad)

I require more mana
6). Like the deer, 106 can designate a zone with RMB, in that zone, anyone inside it will be teleported to the Pocket Dimension, Then 106 Teleport there. Instead of a red outline, it would emit the 017 particles on the ground.

Slasher Syndrome
7). RMB Quickly starts a timer. During that timer, a random nearby human will hear a 106 laugh. If the timer hits zero, he will teleport to the nearest player with no attack cooldown.

106s funky goop juice.

8). 106 passively applies a slowing debuff that when you are around him, you will begin to slow down to a crawl. It would stack slowly but when he leaves, the effect stops quickly.

I went with six since it seemed the coolest and makes 106 more interesting. Realisticly however, I think one would be needed the most simply because his pocket dimension is weak as fuck. Also i did not quite understand two, so i would be flattered if you explain that to me. 

Overall, you made some good suggestions that do not break the balance in my opinion.

+1

1 and 2 are fine, but they just don't seem fun enough.  I dislike 3 because he could get stuck outside of the map. I also dislike 4, 5, and 7 because there are two scps that already teleport in a similar way. 8 is fine but also seems a little overpowered. 6 is probably the best one and one I've thought about for a while, except maybe instead of using 017's particle effects you could just use 106's corrosion hole texture from scp CB. +1 for 6

On 5/4/2019 at 9:35 AM, Sprinklingmydoughnut said:

Also i did not quite understand two, so i would be flattered if you explain that to me. 

2, Literally kills the target player. As in like how 682 just kills someone by clicking on them. NOt as interesting as the others honestly.

1 hour ago, KaitoKiriyama said:

2, Literally kills the target player. As in like how 682 just kills someone by clicking on them. NOt as interesting as the others honestly.

Yea agreed. I would still say six is the best one, as it would be cool to see him working with 2845.