Benmytot

Hello!

Hello everyone,

Just joined this community like a day ago and already loving it. I'm currently an admin on a different community but I wanted to explore your community.

Here's a little bit about myself, I'm living in Singapore,Asia and currently waiting to serve the Army so I basically have a lot of free time now.

I'll mostly be playing on the CS:GO ZE Server as ZEs have always been the most fun for me. I love meeting people from around the world, so add me if you'd like.

Hope to see you guys in game!

Cheers,

Benmytot

Oppa~ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ

sig3.gif

I'm familiar with Benmytot and I reached out to him the other day when I saw his name on our forums.  He's a classic CS:S Zombie Escape player (we don't offer this anymore), and I'm really glad that he has shown interest in our CS:GO community (:B|: we offer).

It's really great to have you around.  Having known you before, I think you are going to be a great contribution to our community.  I would say not to take this post as an open invitation to a leadership role here; however, our leadership roles literally are an open invitation to all.  We're not simply going to "give" it out as many have experienced the rejection before, but if you want something, then you got to go for it.  If it's an open house and you see that everyone is dressed fancily inside, throw on a suit... don't walk in with a t-shirt and sandals (unless you're in California, USA like I am :xD:).  I hope that you may put time into our servers and forums so that the leadership team can see what I have seen in the past.  Unlike the last community you were a part of, I'm happy to share with you that we're extremely open to ideas and innovation.  If you want something, then let us know and help us make it if you can.  I believe you have a lot of potential with us.

Given you CS:S history, I'd really like for you to consider our CS:S Surf RPG DM server.  We're actually growing rapidly, and we're introducing a lot of ideas and taking in new leadership team members all the time.  If you still play CS:S at all, then I highly recommend it.

Don't let me down now that I have publicly put in a good word for you.  Cheers!

PoorWDm.png?width=360&height=152

54 minutes ago, Joshy said:

Given you CS:S history, I'd really like for you to consider our CS:S Surf RPG DM server.  We're actually growing rapidly, and we're introducing a lot of ideas and taking in new leadership team members all the time.  If you still play CS:S at all, then I highly recommend it.

Yeah man, I'll hop on the server whenever I'm free! :D

Oppa~ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ

sig3.gif