SCP-1126:

Brief Description:
A sapient palm tree that calls itself Agent Palmer of the T R O P I C agency whos goal is to 'SPREAD TROPICAL FAUNA ALL OVER THE WORLD!'. He is able to move via rocking back and forth, and swears it has 'CLOSE QUARTERS COMBAT' skill.

Stats:

Health: 4000(Its a tree after all).

Speed: Slightly slower than human sprint speed.

Can pick up items: No

Can use healing items: no

Special: Flings himself(or a model copy of himself I guess, while he goes invisible) at a target at high speeds dealing physic damage.

Ingame Text:

YOU ARE AGENT PALMER OF THE T.R.O.P.I.C. AGENCY. BREAK YOUR WAY OUT OF ENEMY ORGANIZATION #30 BY SHOWCASING YOUR EXCELLENT CLOSE QUARTER COMBAT SKILLS!

Gameplay Description:
Outside of being able to fling himself at people as a ragdoll, all SCP-1126 can do is attempt to punch them(dealing same damage as shark fists from SPC breach). He mostly serves as a giant chunk of health and, once again, more of a annoyance than an actual threat. If you ever played ragdoll combat you have a general idea of how his ragdoll throw works/should work.

Model: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1098190524 (If you can set it up to have a physics model or have a ragdoll, that is)