Ryannn

Eban Appeal

Posted  Edited by Elemental

Your In-Game Name: Elemental

Your Steam ID: STEAM_1:0:79547757

Ban reason and Length: 7 Days, Dont know where to find the reason but to summarize what happened, didn't use rocket for first half of ze_satassassination

Admin That Banned You: Loco

Appeal Reason: I was ebanned because of the fact that I didn't use rocket for the first half of lvl 4 (The entirety of Act 3), but when we got to truth I began to use it. We still won that round though, and there wasn't much trim if any due to my misuse of rocket during act 3.  If we lost that round I wouldnt have an issue with getting ebanned but we still won and I didn't directly kill anyone, nor did I ruin the round. The absence of the rocket could be looked at like not using heal on pirates, no one gets ebanned for that. Thanks.

Edited by Elemental

You didn't mention you and your friends chanting "no item challenge" no one asked for? If you picked up an item and don't troll with the item in the first place.

Posted  Edited by Elemental
41 minutes ago, Loco said:

You didn't mention you and your friends chanting "no item challenge" no one asked for? If you picked up an item and don't troll with the item in the first place.

Just because nobody asked for it doesn't mean it harmed the round. We wanted to have some fun because it was not santa extreme, much more chill and easy. As I said before, we still beat the map, and we still killed the bosses at a very fast rate due to a good mini cannon and everyone was shooting. Regardless there were few deaths in act 3 that you couldn't say would have 100% been prevented if i tried with the rocket. 

Edited by Elemental

I was in the server when this happened and there was nothing wrong about this. There was literally no trolling, no rule breaking, no team killing. The map was even beat legitimately. The thing that wasn't legitimate was that eban.

Posted  Edited by FireStarter

The only thing that looked bothering to me during that round was some people dropping their items, including rocket (I think), unused heal and beam/minicannon during fat santa boss fight "to make the boss stuck" and encouraging others to do it.

Edited by FireStarter

I apologize for giving a harsh punishment. Since eunban process requires a player in the sv, please steam message me when you are on the sv.