PSYCHOWARRIOR34456

New TTT Rotation Admin Application

Or just add all your previous names so we can confirm that you hav 150+ hours on the server. As well as finding someone to sponsor your application. You should also expand your reasons to being admin. 

You can do this all within your app, and once you've done what I've mentioned above you can tag all the admins that -1'ed you to notify them of the changes.

Former Gmod Prop Hunt Admin

Former Media Team Team Leader

Former Media Team GFX Member

Due to lack of understanding and lack of sponsor, I will not rate this app. However, I will point out what needs to be done if you wish to re-apply in the future.

First, the question about bans refers to your bans within GFL, not Steam. You can access your GFL bans by going to 

https://sourcebans.gflclan.com/ 

and searching your SteamID in the search box.

Second, your reasoning for becoming admin is not detailed, and does not describe any motivation other than "RDMers".

Third, a sponsor is required for applying for admin. A sponsor is a current admin who thinks that you have a chance at being admin, and this is based off their experience with you. If you truly can not find admins who are online at the same time as you and frequently, then try talking to a few of them and they might decide to check you out.

Fourth, the (s) part of the first question does not refer to multiple people, but rather multiple names you might have. This is so that we are able to verify your hours and recognise you if we may not know you by one particular name.

Fifth, unless an admin asks a question, it is unprofessional to comment on your own app. I'm not saying to never do this, but if you do, keep it short and try not to have a conversation. If you must, then take it to DMs. Apps fill up quick when you don't do this. Back when I applied to TTT 24/7 the fourth time MilkMan had to restrict the app to only ratings, as it had gotten out of hand.

Finally, make absolutely sure that you are ready for admin. You will be required to be active and to handle any situations that occur within the server. It's not as simple as handling RDM. You will also have to handle people, and if you can't do that, then you're not fit for admin. This goes along with making sure you actually understand the rules, because while everyone may put a yes to that question, not all of them actually understand it.

TLDR: Don't be like me when I first applied around a year ago.

500k.PNG.7609ad6227a2249acd0bccd38d0d8db4.PNG

dmnolife.PNG.8447196721ffd80bf62066b9321cd807.PNG

Spoiler

marioadmin.PNG

dralgaaboose2.PNG

dralgaaboose1.PNG

loucopmass.PNG

zeroleftnute.PNG

zeronoaccessr.PNG

ryanmean.PNG

zerobreak.PNG

volkghost.PNG