fanta

Banned me without even hearing my explaination

Ban happy admins banned me while I was typing my reasons out, you should really let people explain rather than banning right away.

A traitor said I was the last one left, 1 t i killed was disguised, 1 threw a discomb at me, 1 didn't get killed whenever a traitor shot the detective and an innocent in front of him in the same room & the last guy was the one who said I was the last alive and threw an incin at me. Jesus all of it was legit kills.

Hi Fanta!

I observed the round in question, you either rdm'd 3 or 4 Ts depending on how you count it, so I banned you for one week. You can't kill anyone based on saying you're the last one left, that's verbal t bait, which isn't kosable. While I was impressed by your ability to quickly take down 4 ts, including shooting one chilling with a barrel, shooting one who had a discombob in their hand, and one who "didn't get killed by a t" (this isn't traitorous per se), and I didn't see the 4th kill so it might've been legit but doesn't super matter.

Sorry about banning you for what you perceive as an epic clutch, but this ban stays.

I killed him for throwing it at me, that's kosable. I was on the roof of rooftops, i could have died. The one I killed with the explosive barrel was the guy who threw the incin at me so i shot the barrel on him.

I know it's not kosable but if you would have let me explained before banning me you could have checked the shot logs and seen each nade they threw which i was trying to type out before you banned me.

Posted  Edited by fanta

The only kill that probably would have warranted a slay at best was the one I kind of killed off suspicion since he didn't get shot by the other traitor after he killed two guys in front of him. Why would I waste my time if I actually killed 4 people for no reason?

4 traitors died:

The guy disguised that jumped up on the roof toward me

The guy who threw the discomb at me while I was on the roof

The guy I killed for not getting killed by the traitor who shot 2 guys in front of him (1 detective and 1 innocent) *this is the only kill that could be in question, which only results in a 2 round slay via T RDM*

and the guy who threw the incin at me then ran away & got stuck on the barrel which i shot for throwing the incin at me.

How is this mass?

Edited by fanta

The Manager is reviewing your appeal. Please allow him some time, we'll get back to you soon. If you wish to speak more about the appeal, feel free to add the Manager on discord: LunarBlade#2143

Average HL2RP Enjoyer.

Achievements

With the information available to us at this time, we have decided to lower it to a 1 day ban. Be aware that you aren't allowed to kill based on verbal T baiting, as that seems to be what set off you killing the 4 traitors in the first place. You may have had valid reasons for some, however without valid proof from either side I'm unable to give a definitive answer. If you have any further questions, please contact me in discord. I'll be closing the thread now.